Fantasy: R4R: Promote

Hey there! :grin:

I am a new writer and currently only have one story out. Feel free to promote your stories below as I am looking to do a R4R and just need some new stories to read in general!
I hope you enjoy my story!

Title: Night of the Blood Moon
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Episodes: There are four episodes released but I have 8 completed. I plan to release the next two after the first of December.
Description: Lies, family secrets, and Werewolves. What happens when Samara is swept into a world of supernatural creatures? Will she manage to make it out of this human, or die trying?

There is art scenes and full CC for the main character and the love interest!

Link to my story: Night of the Blood Moon

I hope you guys enjoy!
Instagram: luna.episode.xox

5 Likes

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread and I’m up for r4r
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like

Hi thank you for this 🫶🏽. I’m open for R4R if you’re interested :relaxed:

Title: Deathly Wish
Author: Ryder
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 16 but more to come
Description: After a tragic death, her curse was triggered making her the first and last of her kind. Will she learn to accept her mate or end up killing him for her own gain?
Uses a point system to determine ending/unlock certain scenes, No CC, & uses custom poses

Cover done by @heart.creates

1 Like

message me on IG and we can do a R4R(:

1 Like

Hi,

here’s my story, if you’re interested :blush:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you for the thread

Read Here

I also have my fantasy story coming Feb 2023, which I can also do r4r and g4g with.

Title: Five More Minutes
Description: Not believing in mates, Lottie’s world is about to change. The Alpha Heir of the royals enters her life. The alpha who only cares about his family. Will they rule or burn it all?

1 Like

Anyone want to do a R4R? Pm me

Title: Pride Love
Author: Waxeye
Episodes: 3

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart: Here is my story.

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 4 (chapters are lengthy with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing

1 Like