Fantasy recommendations please

Hey! I hope you’re doing well I am looking for a fantasy story to read!

• it must be finished
  • No werewolf or vampires
  • it must be LL
  • No point system
  • 1 li is recommended but 2 is also fine :purple_heart::relieved:

Thank you!

8 Likes

Hey, you could check out mine! :grin: Otherwise I recommend Through The Worlds by Ksenia, The Dragon Bride by Earlgreytea and Thick As Thieves by Spiegel!

𓆃 Title: FT: Seven Wishes
𓆃 Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
𓆃 Genre: Fantasy
𓆃 Features: Advanced Directing, Art scenes, Mini Games, Point Systems, full CC for MC and partial for LI
𓆃 Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425549718257664

What makes it unique is that the narrator is also a character in the story with her own storyline. Want to dive in an Oriental vibe? Then check my story out!

For more info and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll definitely check your story out but right now I want a story with no point system every story with a point system makes me overthink a lot lol

3 Likes

Ahahah I understand :joy:! Just letting you know there aren’t right or wrong choices and most are for fun :grin:

1 Like

Bump!

I recommend The Mirror Traveler by MayLaugh – it has points but it’s not overwhelming and it’s one of my favorite stories :grin:

1 Like

One of my favorites but it only has one LI. Not sure if you’d like it but it really leaves you hanging for the next chapter/episode

3 Likes

Its also one of my favorite and I finished it :orangutan:

Bump!

That’s the only fantasy one that I read that’s not vampires or werewolves lol. I’ll see if I can find another one and recommend it

2 Likes

I feel you the entire Fantasy section is filled with vampires and werewolves it’s a bit frustrating.

1 Like

there’s The Dragon Bride by earlgreytea

I can’t remember if it has a point system but it’s very good!

1 Like
Behind The Wall

Does use a point system but it’s to unlock special sense

The Darkness Within

Uses point system to unlock special scenes like Behind the wall; More like an Alice in Wonderland type of feel but very great story definitely keeps you on your feet

Saint Jude’s Academy

Forgot what it’s about but another great one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I read it :sob:

Read :sun_with_face::broken_heart:

Sad, most of them are vampires and whatnot 🥲. Had to dig deep in the all stories that I read for those lol

1 Like

Thanks for trying :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

My Butler by sophookles

1 Like

Its not finished :upside_down_face:

1 Like

lol I have seen FANTASY and immediatelly wanted to offer my stories but :thinking::roll_eyes::rofl: I dont fitt the conditions.:grin:

4 Likes