Fantasy Recommendations

I have been lost in the fantasy category recently and it has been mind blowing how creative the authors are in that section. Please recommend your favs for me to read.

These are the ones I’m currently reading

The Dark Triad
The Dragon Bride
The Watchers
Hidden Shadows
The Last Of Her Kind

7 Likes

I love the dragon bride

2 Likes

Anything else you’ve read in fantasy that you love? I need something to read waiting for those to update.

1 Like

Nope nothing. I’m looking for something too

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Equality…I don’t know if you would like it or not.

Agreed with The Dragon Bride! I also read The Dark Triad recently and the author blew me away, since I’ve never read a story more on the visual elements. And can we take into mind the animated wolf / cape?

1 Like

What’s it about

1 Like

Let me look!

I was looking like how did she do this lol I can’t imagine the coding and time it took

1 Like

I’m currently working on my stories

Bloodlust: The Pure Blood & Bloodlust: Revenge of The Pure Blood
A Prince Curse

I will let you know when these are out! Just going to leave the names here. :wink:

2 Likes

YES omg I was just sitting there amazed by the damn cape. :joy:

1 Like

Its by Amanda Michele, and the description is:

In the year 2499, society has changed. Celebrity is power, but the genders are divided. LGBT Gender choice CC Complete

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: Let’s support Lana, and let’s support other authors :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart:

2 Likes

The horses galloping. Everything! Part of me wants to restart the story just to see it all again.

2 Likes

:100::raised_hands::grin: Let’s keep on supporting others!

1 Like

I’ll check it out! Thank you !

1 Like

Of course!

If you guys want to you can read my book, it is fantasy. Just DM me. I can send it you. I just need your email!.

YES!! :wink: