Fantasy school/academy stories

Hi can anyone recommend me any good Fantasy School/academy stories or any really good fantasy stories I’m not able to find any fantasy stories on episode that I haven’t read so please help lol

5 Likes

3 Likes

Fantasy Academy stories:

The Wolf In Disguise by Eeviee

Other Fantasy stories:

Catching Coal by Talgordin

Never Cry Wolf by Frankii Crash

Cetrinda by Sarah Kieser

The Wrong Side of Time (TWSOT) by Blanca

The Dragon Bride by earlgreytea

The Dragon Slayer by JJ Lore

Eclipsis by Victoria Masina

The Devine by Girly

Highschool Bloodlust by Dominique Seth Da Silva

Burning Waves by Akasha Seavue

The Watchers by Cassidy Caravella

The Secret of Rain by Joseph Evans

3 Likes

‘In my Blood’ is also a good fantasy academy story.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of all my fantasy stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

1 Like

Here is my fantasy story if you would like to give it a go :purple_heart:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 5 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, some timed choices, some advanced directing

1 Like

I’ve actually already read your stories they’re awesome!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Glad to hear you enjoyed them. :grin: :sparkling_heart:

I loved ‘Life’s a Witch’ by Ariel C which is a fantasy academy sort of thing :sparkling_heart:

Thank you for recommending The Wolf in Disguise :purple_heart:

1 Like

Valensworth!!