Fantasy story reccs?

Can anybody reccomend me some fantasy stories with F MC that are true fantasy like:

• everything happens in a made up world
  • prophecy stuff/ destiny etc.
  • NO MODERN WORLD
  • enemies to lovers (maybe idk even if anybody has written any of those in fantasy :sob:)
  • overall fantasyy

I also promote stories on my instagram if I read something amazing so I’ll say that lol

But please just reccomend me some fantasy stories im desperateee

8 Likes

Bump, I’m in the same situation

Yes!! :eyes:

2 Likes

You could try my story “Onset of Winter”
It’s not specifically enemies to lovers but maybe You’re interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I think my story matches your description in most ways. The world is dystopian though so it’s not particularly modern or pre-modern its kind of stuck in between.
It’s a made up world, with prophecies, one LI is a childhood friend, LI introduces in episode 6 is enemies to lovers vibe.
Your choice if you want a love interest there will be an interest towards the end to be alone. :blush: :blue_heart:
Here’s my story:

Title- A Siren’s Prophecy
Genre- Fantasy (but includes drama, mystery, romance and action)
Style- LL
Includes: Art scenes, Choices, Choices that matter, Point system, 2 Love Interests and Full CC.
Episodes- 6 (ongoing)
Description- Ligeia is a siren born into a world where her race is described as evil and banned from singing. The reason? No one knows. Will Ligeia unlock the ability within her which may change the world?

I update weekly.

1 Like

I meant to put there will be choice to be alone if you aren’t interested in either LI.

1 Like

shameless selfpromo :sweat_smile:

title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system, no early acces or skip the wait, in this story,
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. But will you thrive or fail when a ghost gets in the way and someone else tries to claim the throne too?

Link : Episode Writer Portal

also of note. I haven’t published it yet. but i am working on a fantasy enemies to lovers. but it wont come out before I either finish it or a contest fits it.

3 Likes

I have read your story for a min and it takes place in modern world sorry but could you delete it from the thread since it doesn’t meet the things it should be ;/

You can read my story Chasing Destiny :heart: it’s about a MC who is Soulless. She has only half a soul and in order to get the other half - she must find her destiny. Having half a soul means she can only feel half of everything: anger, hatred, sadness and even love.
It’s set in medieval times, with knights and assassins. :skull:

MC and LI are enemies at first. But they have the same goal…

1 Like

This sounds perfect!! I will sure read it.

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here are my two fantasy stories that fit most of your listed criteria. Perhaps one or both will pique your interest. If you do end up reading either of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Heroic: Daughter of Shadow

Title: Heroic: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 4 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

1 Like

Hi love, please try out my story! “The Main Element”.

1 Like

Title: Her Stolen Dream
Author: @AdriGarai09
Link: Her Stolen Dream

Hi! Give my story a read, you’ll love it.

You could read one of my stories :smile_cat::yellow_heart:

Title - Heroic: Cursed blessing
Genre-Fantasy
Description-You are cursed yet a blessing for your people, you are their only hope, And in this fight for your home, you are not alone, Love, Betrayal, Adventure awaits!!!
For heavy is the head that wears the crown!

1. title: Labyrinth
    Genre: horror
    Description: Experience: secrets,mystery,drama,romance,heartbreak and death in this thrilling story where a few couple teens have to face a dreaded nightmare.Is death of all the only way out?

Hey! maybe you’ll like my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:

Oh yes I couldn’t agree with you more on this! Hence why I wrote my own :laughing:
thank you for this topic! promoting my fantasy story here…

City of Stars :night_with_stars:

It is a fictional tale set in Antares, a dystopian world based in the 19th century. You have a different relationship with all 3 of your love interests (2m,1f) and will always have the option to pursue them romantically :yellow_heart: There is an enemies to lovers relationship with the MC and Amos, your captor :sparklewave:

Description:
Unbeknownst he is a prince, a war captain captor, an evil stepmother full of lies.
Everything then becomes belittled when you find you possess powers from Antares, a red star. [cc]

READ HERE :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hey there! :grin:

I am looking to do a R4R and just need some new stories to read in general!
I hope you enjoy my story!

Title: Night of the Blood Moon
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Episodes: There are four episodes released but I have 8 completed. I plan to release the next two after the first of December.
Description: Lies, family secrets, and Werewolves. What happens when Samara is swept into a world of supernatural creatures? Will she manage to make it out of this human, or die trying?

There is art scenes and full CC for the main character and the love interest!

Link to my story: Night of the Blood Moon

I hope you guys enjoy!
Instagram: luna.episode.xox

Making a Villain by Natalia Heart / @natalia.writes

1 Like

Author: sharna

Title: The Prophecy Hidden In The Stars

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 9(ongoing) LL version
19 (ongoing) INK version

Love interests: 3

Description: What happens when you stumble into a portal to another dimension. Who will you meet? What secrets will you unfold?
3 love interests!
CC in chp 1 & chp15
Choices start chp2

CC: Yes, full CC.

Style: Limelight and INK

My Instagram: @fsharna3

Story Link:
INK: Episode Writer Portal

LL: Episode Writer Portal

Covers:
The_Prophecy_Hidden_in_the_Stars_posterThumb_hfbJG6HQNC
The_Prophecy_Hidden_in_the_Stars_LL_posterImage_oTn0ccS59o

I can’t believe nobody has mentioned this story yet, but “The Wall” by J. Miley is fantastic. No enemies-to-lovers, but there’s a brooding tough guy as one of the male love interests.