👀 Farah does R4R - SQUAD (AGAIN OPEN)

So, guys, I am opening R4R to support my story :point_down:

Rules:

• preferably squad contest stories so we can support each other, but I will read also other stories. Just Squad contest stories I will read prior to ensure the reads do count for the contest.

• 3 chapters for 3 chapters - because I want to support the squad entries I will now not have time for reading more.

• for quick readers only - please do not ask me if you will not have time to read my story in a long time (preferably we will finish the R4R within 3-5 days max on both sides)

• 1) put your story with the link and the password bellow
    • 2) wait till I put you on the waiting list - take it as a confirmation I have noticed your request and accepted the R4R :smiley:
    • 3) send me screenshots from my story -from the 3 chapter via PM,
    • 4) as soon as you do I will read your story and send you the screenshots
    • 5) if I have passes I might start read your story before you send the screenshots - so remember what the password sais. :smiley:
  • password no ghosting

Squad: Caveman
Author: Farah DeSantis
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight

IG: @miss_desantis_
Description: You got trapped with a group of scientists in a cave under the Greenland glacier. Will you survive and discover the truth about the myth of a lost underground tribe?
Cover:

Trailer:

Link:

Waiting list

@KylieJay Within Her Soul - status: finished :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@Tea09 Squad: Revenge Squad - status: finished :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@talina.writes Squad: The Dragons Eight - status: finished :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@Rj.R Remorseless - - status: finished :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@tyratuna - Squad: Sleeping Dogs - status: finished :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@jazzy_05 - Forbidden Kiss - status: finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Lin.Steeles - Squad: Escape or Die - status: finished :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@GoldenWaves - Squad: Mafia Descent: Price to Pay - status: finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Madhu - Neckomancers - status: finished :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@KandieCane1 - A Juggling Game - status: finished :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@athoynilima Crazy Little Mess - status: finished :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@miller_k MANIC- status: finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@EtherealWitch Squad: Woodness - status: finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@DekuSan.episode Squad: Underground - status: finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@EveM Squad: Summerville High - status: finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@lanafrazer_episode Squad: Unseen Media - status: :raising_hand_woman: I did my part now waiting for Lana
@mikio_writes - ĐAWN OF THE WOLF - finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Rita6 Squad: Good Vibes Only - status: finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@piki.episode Squad: Evident - status: :raising_hand_woman: I did my part now waiting for piki
@episode.mistletoe Aequor Academy - finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Tabitha_Williams_3 Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team - finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Shruti Squad: The Hunt - status: finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Rayleigh Your love is never enough! - agreed on insta - status: waiting for screenshots
@Annie_BeauTy Squad: I Love You, Witch - status: I have done my part waiting for Annie
@Lynn.Writer Saving Grace - status: finished :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Hi! I’d like to do a r4r with you :slightly_smiling_face: my story isn’t a Squad entry, so feel free to prioritize those over mine!
Pass: no ghosting

Within Her Soul by KylieJay
Fantasy, 3 episodes, Full CC
Her battle within begins as countless struggles threaten to destroy her, and she’s left with no choice but to either prevail…or succumb to the darkness inside of her.

lol, I would love to read your story but you haven’t written the password - so I am not sure if you have read the rules? :smiley:

Oh no! I’m sorry! I read the rules but forgot to add that :woman_facepalming:t2: I’ve edited it into my post now, sorry about that :heartpulse:

lol no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s my story:
Title Squad: The Dragons Eight
Author Nat.Alia
Genre Fantasy (Action)
Style LL (CC for 2/8 leads(
Description A civilization overrun with darkness. A dragon heir, powerless and alone. The fate of the Winged Empire is in the hands of eight misfits…

… What can go wrong?

Password: No Ghosting

lool guys seriously no password? :smiley:

I realized after I sent it and then added it :scream: Sorry about that!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lol I noticed. :smiley: Adding you to the list :smiley:

Thank you for reading my Squad entry :kiss::kiss:good luck

1 Like

good luck to you too!

1 Like

I’d like to do R4R! :smiley:
I just published my squad story!
password - no ghosting

Info

Title - Squad: Sleeping Dogs
Genre - Mystery
Description - 4 teens find themselves being forced to solve a mystery together. Will they uncover the secrets of Rochdale or will they discover it’s best to let sleeping dogs lie?
Author name/IG - tuna/@epybruh
Cover -

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5960964081123328

I’ll do a r4r with you.
Author: KandieCane
Story Title: A Juggling Game (LL)
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 7
Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040
Instagram: kandiecane6703

Heya!
password no ghosting

Title - Squad: Escape or Die
Author - Lin
Genre - Mystery
Description - 5 high school classmates of 10 years prior reunite, only to find themselves trapped together in a mysterious red room and a threat on their lives.
Features - CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games focus

If you do read, I would love to receive constructive criticism and feedback, especially if you find any bugs in my mini games!

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4939205819170816

Thanks you for no ghosting I’d love to do 3x3 :dizzy::rose:

Title: Squad: Mafia Descent: Price to Pay
Author: LeeLee.Epy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6068985977962496

Genre: Action :Romance/Drama

Description: Rosabelle Moreno & the Del Ciello Siblings desire to break free from their sinful lineage, but have you ever heard of anyone escaping the mafia without a price to pay?

Instagram: LeeLee.Epy https://www.instagram.com/leelee.epy/
Contains: Choices, Limited “character” Customization

Episodes: 3
Check it out! Please try to read three episodes :blob_hearts: :dizzy: consistency is key! Thank you!

Hey ya heres mine I have ig as well and I am sharing ss of the squad stories i read in my profile to promote you guys and also i am up for rfr!

I cant wait to start your story! I will wait for your approval!

Here’s mine!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568

bump

Story title is Squad: Underground

Chapter 1 - 3 out

Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance, Action
IG: @DekuSan.episode

COVER

password no ghosting

yesss farah, deff excited to read yours. mine’s not a squad entry, but does have a squad in it if that’s what you’re into. here’s mine if you want to do a r4r
pw: no ghosting

Title: MANIC
Author: MK
Genre: Mystery/Drama
Chapters: 4 and more to come soon
Description: Watching someone you love in pain with nothing you can do is enough to make anyone go mad. But what happens when the madness takes over and leaves you a cold blooded killer?
CC: oooo yes
IG: @mk_words_unwritten
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5905256216199168

you forgot the password.:slight_smile: