Farewell to our favorite moderator, Ryan šŸ˜¢

I swear if one day Jeremy is gone as well, Iā€™m going to Episode HQ for some answers :triumph::triumph:

12 Likes

Iā€™ll come with you

5 Likes

Same here. We can start a revolution and demand for answers :joy:

8 Likes

Iā€™ll physically die if @Jeremy ā€œvanishesā€. And Iā€™ll get Shane Dawson to answer my questions for me.

5 Likes

@Jeremy is king of the Episode forum now, thatā€™s what happened. :tipping_hand_woman:ā€ā™€

7 Likes

38 Likes

:joy::clap:

Thank you all for my moment!

32 Likes

All hail @Jeremy, our new king!

6 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

20 Likes

@Ryan open this ASAP

7 Likes

Change ship to @Ryan

7 Likes

Gone but not forgettenā€¦

26 Likes

I wish that one of the admins would make an announcement about this so people would stop worrying.

6 Likes

I already answered the questions to this topic if you scroll up. <3

4 Likes

Bruvs this is a sign of the end of the world.

6 Likes

Hello Guys! No, Ryan was not hit by a bus or otherwise taken off the face of the planet. He was on vacation and then during that time he received an opportunity to work somewhere else doing something that he really wanted to do. And while we will miss him, we wish him all success in his new endeavors.

His replacement, Camelost, is currently learning the ropes and I am sure you will all come to appreciate what they add to the forum, as well. She has an introduction thread around here somewhereā€¦ show her some love :slight_smile: :heart:

36 Likes

Of course we will, Iā€™m sure the whole community will be hoping the best for @Ryan. :heart:

6 Likes