Fashion Designer!

Fashion Designers Ideas I want too be a fashion designer what are y’all thoughts on that or opinions have y’all ever Designed Clothes ?

2 Likes

I hear it’s truly a competitive job, but if you want to pursue that career of being a fashion designer I say go for it! Making outfits in the episode portal should be easy for you though huh? :joy:

Not on here not a game designer

1 Like

I know…thats why I said fashion designer…

1 Like

Oh

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this isn’t related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

LOL my new story is actually being a fashion designer, you should check it out sometimes :wink: It’s called Top Designer

2 Likes

Will do thanks :pleading_face:

1 Like

Brandy Melville is a mixed bag. On one hand, I love their clothes! They’re a little basic but very trendy and cute.

On the other hand, however, their marketing is cruel. They not only have thin models, but all of their models are also white. I suppose I am fine for the most part with the thin thing as I am biased being very (and unfortunately) underweight, but I don’t like their lack of diversity.

Adding on to this tragedy is the fact that their clothes only come in one size fits all, essentially fat-shaming girls. Also, considering how much cheaper one size fits all is to produce, Brandy Melville far overcharges.

So what do I think of Brandy Melville? I disagree with their advertising campaigns, but when push comes to shove, I can’t help but be bewitched by their spell and buy some of their cute clothes I can fit into.