Fashion Mall! ❤ ❤ (Temporarily Not Running, will open after the holidays)

Hey everyone! So basically how this works is anyone who wants to participate can make a mini-shop in a reply, and create cool outfits that people can “buy”. You can price stuff, like for example an elegant ball outfit I might sell for 45 dollars, but an everyday outfit I would sell for 8. Everyone gets 200 dollars to start with, and you can make money by selling stuff. If someone buys your outfit for example for 15 dollars, you would get that money. This is based on the honor system, please do not say you have more money than you really do, that makes the game less fun.
How to set up you shop:

Shop Name (You can come up with something totally funky)

Say if you want credit for your outfit or not
Space Alien

-(Put price for outfit here)
I’m just putting one outfit for example, but you can have as many as you want. You can also give these outfits cool names

You can also Do something like this:
Space Alien (2)
That means there’s limited of that outfit. Please do not use an image like this:

DO NOT SHOW what clothing pieces you used until they buy it, I’ll explain now.

How to "buy" an outfit

Reply to the post.
Buyer: Can I buy space Alien?
(Show credit card)

Stylist: Sure. (THEN you show what pieces of clothing you used to make the outfit out of. )

I’m sorry if this is confusing, it’s a lot.

Tags

@MMG @lynne.harper @shahtuta @raven.is.a.clown @braily @ImAnAlien @Dazzling_Ash @Angryybirdd @Celestial_Night @Normal_Is_Boring @Allie_Diamond_Epy @N_Olivia @Cecilia_do

Credit Card and Pricing

Please do not price something over 150 dollars! Everyone gets 200 dollars to start with.
Here’s the credit card, you must show it when you make a purchase:
Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 12.06.13 PM

I’ll make a shop down below, you can see how this works. This is so you can use these outfits in your story, while having fun.

If this flops, at least I tried

You just make one reply with all your outfits. That way it’s easier, and more like a shop

26 Likes

Cool one @Maeverie.Rivera

2 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes
Dress to Impress

-20 dollars (2 outfits available)
-30 dollars
-30 dollars

I’ll add more outfits later :blush:

6 Likes

support :relieved:

uhhh idk if that’s the right term for this kinda thing but oh well

@Maeverie.Rivera
:heart_eyes::hocho::drop_of_blood:

3 Likes

oh well i tried 🥲

3 Likes

I love this idea!

4 Likes

I hope I am doing this right :sweat_smile:

Alt fits

E-girlz

cargo_gurl

anime and chill

6 Likes

So cute! And yes you are!

2 Likes

okie thanks :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

can i buy both of your dress to impress clothes? (1 of each outfit)

- a suggestion to add to the rules :))

(also, a suggestion is that when the stylist confirms a purchase, instead of replying with the clothing name, the stylist should pm the buyer. to prevent people that DIDN’T pay, from getting the outfit details. i think that you should add it in the rules, only if you want ofc !! :))

- mA cAsH bOi

total - $50 dollars i’m pretty sure

also, would you like credit?

5 Likes

thank uu sm ! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

This is amazingg maeve!!! :star_struck::star_struck: how do u always come up with these posh ideas?! :joy::smirk::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart::black_heart::eyes:

2 Likes

LMAO I just came up with it last night lol.

1 Like

this is more fun than having an outfit shop :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Ikr! Will you make one? This thread is kinda dead

1 Like

nope, i’ll tag people

2 Likes

this is sooo creative
love it

also can I re-buy the sold products?
cause you know shops have no. of same outfits!

3 Likes

Yep! Unless they have something like this: (number) next to the name, meaning they’re exclusive outfits

2 Likes

I’LL order the first one of dress to impress (as the second isn’t available :blush:)

payment - 20 dollars

2 Likes