Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

And heres the second one

Hey, Iā€™m closed. You can wait until Iā€™m open or request from another thread :woman_shrugging:

What do you use

I use paint.net for cover editing/photoshopping and ibisPaint X for art/character editing.

Its ok Btw Thanks!

Here you go!

3 Likes

Here you go!

Thank you so much! Iā€™ll credit you!

1 Like

BAD LUCK LOVE COVER
@bethanyk14 this looks amazing :smiley: . BUT there are a few things I had wanted that I donā€™t see :
1)My name at the bottom (omit writing ā€œAuthorā€, just ā€œCarmen VonHeistā€)
2)The broken heart as the ā€œOā€ in LOVE.
3)And the heart beat line through the word ā€œLOVEā€.

2, 3 if itā€™s too much to do or wonā€™t look good then leave them out (I wonā€™t push because I know youā€™re very busy). Iā€™d really like 2), but 3) Iā€™m less picky about think we can leave out. I like everything youā€™ve done with this cover art (so donā€™t change the rest), just a few things I had envisioned in the cover that arenā€™t there. Iā€™m willing to wait for you to catch up and finish other peopleā€™s covers before you come back to mine. I will release my story once youā€™re done (no pressure, like I said Iā€™ll just keep writing till youā€™re done with my cover).

Thank you so much!
(hope Iā€™m not being a pest :frowning: )
xoxoxo
Carmen

I put a hole in the middle of the heart instead of a crack. Hope thatā€™s okay.

Iā€™m sorry to do this to you again >.< I feel really bad (probably asking because of my OCD). I love the cover now. could you maybe just change the ā€œOā€ in LOVE back to what you originally had (the regular jagged font?), leave everything else in, the heartbeat live, my name everything, just change back the ā€œOā€.

Thank you :sweat_smile: so much @bethanyk14 Iā€™m so sorry Iā€™m being picky. Thank you thank you for putting up with me :sweat:

No problem! Here you go!

Sure thing.

It looks amazing. Just perfect @bethanyk14 ! Iā€™ll for sure credit you for the art (once I figure out how to XD since Iā€™ve never had original cover art)
BUT THANKS SO SO SO MUCH! <3333 :kissing_cat: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It doesnā€™t seem to be a the correct size to be a background. So I can script a credit for you. Iā€™ve put up the art and itā€™s ā€œPending Approvalā€, but where can I credit you?? Like how do people usually do it @bethanyk14

Usually, people do it at the beginning/end of their stories. You can insert a reader message or a narration. For instance:

NARRATOR
(text here)

or

readerMessage (text here)

Thank you!

Sorry to anyone who requested a cover. Yours will be completed soon. Iā€™m just prioritizing covers requested on my Instagram first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™m just wondering, are you still closed?

Yeah, sorry. Iā€™m still closed. Iā€™ll update the title of the thread when I reopen. :slight_smile:

WOW your finished designs are amazing, do you have a rough idea when you re-open? Because ive been looking for someone to make my cover

1 Like

Thank you! I have around 5 requests to complete, so probably in around one or two weeks, I will reopen. :blush:

1 Like