Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL CAUGHT UP]

I’m trying to acces the form , but it says the form is not avaliable.

Oops, sorry. I’ll check it out.

Hi @bethanyk14! The last cover art you did for me was AMAZING, and therefore, (when you’re not too busy of course) if possible, I’d like to submit a request for another story I’m working on at the moment.
Title: Step By Step
Images of Main Characters (Optional):

Although, would it be possible to make her not completely look like the Episode character design?
Story Description: Growing up is hard, especially for an introverted teenager like yourself. While managing the troubles of school and family life, can a certain someone help you break free?
Genre: Mainly Drama (hints of Romance/Sorrow too)
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both, please!
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): I found a photo which I thought would look great as a cover design (however I wouldn’t like it exactly the same image if that’s ok), and any influences of your own would be totally cool for the design too!
steppingstones
Thank you so so much! :revolving_hearts:

Hi @bethanyk14! My name is Swiftie Rose and I would LOVE to get a cover for my story done by you! I’ve seen your work and I think you’re super talented! Anyways, it’s okay if you don’t choose my story, but if you happen to choose mine, here are the details!

Title: It Was Always You
Author: Swiftie Rose

Images Of Main Characters:

This is Taylor!

And this is Luke!

Description of the Story: Drama, lies, and secrets. Taylor Bellemore thinks she has it all… that is, until her childhood best friend, Luke, moves back into her seemingly “perfect” life. With the many complications of his return, how will the drama unfold?

Large Cover and/or Small Cover: Both if you can :blush:

Special Requests/Additional Info: I don’t really have any “requests”, but I just want them to look cute in the cover if that’s possible :joy:

BTW the form wasn’t working which is why I’m posting on here.

Password: Pluto

Thank you so much! (PS: I don’t really mind waiting as I am in no rush! As much as I would love for you to choose my story, please don’t feel any obligation whatsoever!)

Thanks again,

Swiftie Rose :rose: