Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

I absolutely LOVE what you did but I completely forgot to ask you to add pics of my characthers sooo sorry here they are BTW please keep the background!

Here’s the characther I want instead of the girl you already have up there

Here you go-

TYSM I love your cover art also do you know how to tell the readers that there are mature themes and etc.

Thanks! And yeah, I also know how to do that.

I’m not trying to be annoying or anything but now I don’t know which one I like better LOL :joy: I do this to myself

Can you tell me how?

Here are your covers! Let me know if you want anything changed.

3 Likes

You can use episode’s backgrounds found in the art catalog. Or, you can create your own. I’ve created some in my past forum.

Warning

Hey, what do you mean by an animated cover?

Thanks but how do you put your own Warning on your story that’s what I want to know how to insert it not how to make it but thanks.

Just like how you usually make your covers (since I have no character images sent)

Not sure what you mean but they’re just backgrounds. You put them in the story like any other background.

INT. WARNING - BOTH
@pause for 3

1 Like

Your covers are amazing!

Your story sounds so interesting, I’ll definitely check it out! Here are your covers!

Thank you sooo much! I love it <3 I’m still starting to write my story but it will be out soon!

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

No problem, can’t wait!

Ah no, it’s perfect! Thank you so much, I love them both! :hearts:

Hi!

Title: The Perfect Play
Author (Optional): Anisha
Images of Main Characters (Optional): N/A
Story Description: For Christopher and Isabella, is it just acting or real love?
Genre: Romance
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Could I have both please?
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): I like the style of the cover you did for ‘Family of Scars’, could I possibly have one like that?

Thank you if you accept this, I found your covers were the best out of a few, lol. I have lots of time to spare so I don’t mind how long this takes! Thanks!