Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

CURRENTLY CLOSED

Hello! I made a cover art thread about a year ago named “Fast Cover Arts”. I worked on requests for a long time. Then, my life got really busy and I did not have enough time to write stories or make cover art! Well, now I’m back and ready to create more cover arts.

These covers aren’t actually going to be fast. I only named my thread this as a sequel to my original thread. In the beginning, my covers were fast… but now, they’re higher quality and take much longer to make.

Rules
  1. Don’t request a cover art if you’re not going to use it!
  2. Don’t request cover arts from other forums!
  3. Don’t be rude.
  4. Please read this ENTIRE section.
  5. I’m not obligated to complete your request.

Examples

Slideshow

Request Form

Form

In Return

Read my story: Gang Affiliated
My Instagram: anniek.episode

Password: Pluto

30 Likes

Hey @bethanyk14! Just wanted to let you know that all cover art threads are now being moved to their new permanent home in the resources category of the forums. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you aren’t wondering where the thread went. Thanks!

Here is an example of my work that uses characters:

3 Likes

Hi Bethany!

Your art is amazing!

I would request but I have already asked someone to make one for me.

Just want to say it looks awesome!

1 Like

Yay I was waiting until you became active again!

Thanks! :grin:

Title: Path to Fame
Author (Optional): JustAnotherWriter
Images of Main Characters (Optional):
Story Description: There is a girl who wants more than anything to be famous but she doesn’t understand the risks and rules there are to becoming Famous she starts going to a performing arts school but is afraid of not fitting in.
Genre:Comedy Drama
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Large and Small
THANK YOU!!! :smile: :3

Hi, I already requested at another thread but they said no. I was wondering if I could still at this one. If so, here is the form filled out. (By the way, it’s in classic, hope that is nota problem.

Title: Secrets
Author: RecklessWrites
Image of main character(s):
https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/character/I_Spy_Sn/5571067745271808
https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/character/I_Spy_Sn/5161463156703232
Genre: Drama and Romance
Theme (I made this up): Dark but not depressing if that makes sense.
Description: Carmen was just a normal girl with a lot of secrets. What will happen when she meets a guy with secrets as well. Will he keep your secrets, Will you keep his?
Large Cover and/or Small cover:Both large and small please

Thanks so much if you’ve to accept!

And you sorry for not following the format by adding the theme. You don’t have to follow that. And I forgot to say if you can, can you make the girl doing the “shush” animation and the boy laughing but only if you can. By the way, I’m about to read your story now.

Here are your covers!

4 Likes

I’m accepting your request, but I can’t see the images for your main characters. I cannot complete this request until new images or added. Thanks!

@Bubbles Please let me know if you still want this cover done and read my previous reply.

Sorry I took so long, for some reason the forums were closed. Anyways, I would still like this cover done please and thank you. I’ll send you pictures instead of links, hopefully it will work better. By the way, I love Gang Affiliated and I love Jupiter’s unique hairstyle, I will definitely keep reading it.

(It says for new users that I can only put 1 photo per post) :confused:

This is the second picture.

Heyo! How’s your day/night been going? Good I hope :slight_smile: Anyways, I would like to request a book cover and/or large cover if it is possible. I have a temporary placeholder for both for the time being, but I would like them to be a bit, well, better lol, either way, it doesn’t need to be done 100% right now, it can wait if you have other requests : ).

The title of my book is called: Family of Scars (side note:sometimes the entire word ‘Scars’ is fully capitalized).

Author is: Res (or simple just R.)

The story is about a teenager (the player) ending up on the street and being picked up by a woman when she falls sick. She is then introduced to the rest of the ‘family’ and is made to live there until she is either 1. well and fully capable to make her own decisions, or 2. when she wants to leave.

^here is the picture of the woman who takes care of the player

Genre is: light Satire(we sometimes make fun of the world and things), tragicomedy, and (to some extent) metafiction.

As for a special request, I like the style you did for your example in your description, Gang Affiliated, and @PotatoWritesEpisodes 's cover that they requested from you.

Thanks!
R.

@Bubbles Here are your covers!

Here are your covers! I wasn’t sure which version I liked better so you can choose between both of them. Hopefully you like at least one version!

4 Likes

…Well great. Now I can’t choose between them because they’re so good! I think though I might go for the more dramatic look. Since it is a more dramatic story.

Thanks so much!
R.

Title: Too Late
Author (Optional): Mia Harris
Images of Main Characters (Optional):
Story Description: Amber is a rich girl, who is spoilt but very kind at heart, her dad is the head of a business which makes them so rich. Oscar (who works for Ambers dad) is on the go constantly with his job as a management consultant, this requires him to travel to different countries a lot for his business. Oscar often has flings with a lot of girls as he doesn’t have enough time for a relationship, till he meets Amber, who he begins to fall in love with. But time is running out as Oscar has to move again, however, he hasn’t told Amber what he works as and why he has to go yet. Will it be too late to say goodbye? Or will he risk everything for one girl?
Genre: Romance/Drama
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both!

I am in no rush for my cover to be done as I have just started and am nowhere near ready to publish yet!
PS. If you do need images of my characters then please tell me and I will send you pictures of them right away!
Thank you so much :hearts:

I love absolutely everything except the background, but I will still use it. Thank you so much for this cover, you have no idea how long I have been looking for a talented person to make my cover. I will thank you give you a shout out in my story. Again, thanks so much. :slight_smile: