Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Sure you’re just going to have to wait after I complete everyone else’s requests.

I cannot believe what I’m reading @bethanyk14 I am stunned that people don’t know basic etiquette for making art. On any other forum, requesting art usually costs money so obviously your rules are more than reasonable and your request to read your story is not asking much.

I looked into Cover art because I wanted to see how much I’d have to shell out to get one but it seems you are doing it out of the sheer goodness of your heart and as a hobby. I may request one in future, but my story is not quite ready yet and I for sure will use your art if I request it. People if you want something specific then tell her!! Don’t wait for her to finish the art and then say you don’t like it.

You are AWESOME @bethanyk14 thank you for being nice to us Episode writers ;). I’ll be checking out your story for fun after this <3 just because you’re doing such a great job.

xoxoxox Carmen

3 Likes

What’s the name of the story your working on I would love to check it out when it’s released!
As for me wanting a redo @bethanyk14 I am sorry I did not mean it like that! I try to include emojis to show how I want it to come across! :hugs::hugs:

Oh @ihicks01 I wasn’t trying to target anyone at all. All I want people to realize is outside Episode any kind of Artwork requires a commission. I know because I have friends who do them; we’re lucky to have people like @bethanyk14 who do it for free to help us out. Covers have a lot to do with whether a reader will click it and read the summary and eventually the story. So just be nice and super grateful thats all :smile: :smile: (which I think you are to bethany so it’s all good :slight_smile: also emojis for the win @ihicks01).
My story? Oh haha, thank you so much, reading is how we can support each other right? Mine hasn’t released yet but I’m calling it “Bad Luck Love”. Lemme know about your stories if you have any <3

Oh I know! No hate :wink:

OMG you are so talented! Could you please make a cover for me? <3

TITLE: Painting Passion
STORY DESCRIPTION: Astrid is forced to live a life as a businesswoman with a strict boss and terrible parents and co-workers. One day her destiny comes up to her as she finds a flyer that gives her passion for painting a chance. Having 2 identities will be a challenge but will Astrid be able to keep her passion for painting alive?
{this will be a shortened once the story is published}
GENRE: Drama
MOOD: Happy
LARGE OR SMALL COVER: Large Please! :slight_smile:
DONE BY: I would really appreciate it if it was done quickly
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: I would like a girl on the front cover doing the idle wink_forward. And also could she look like this? image
Thanks. You can send it to me on my gmail. If you could do this, Thank-you sooo much! <3
[i am taking this very seriously]

Sorry I don’t have instagram but you can contact me on gmail. My email is mianmaffei@gmail.com . {Everyone please don’t use it unless you are sending me a cover/ art scene :wink: }

Here you go!

Charmer%20Small%20Cover

Charmer%20Large%20Cover

1 Like

OH.MY.GOD. It’s so so amazing. I’M LITERALLY SCREAMING.
Seriously, thank you so much!!! :heart:

1 Like

Title: Separated Sisters
Author (Optional): KatieBays
Images of Main Characters (Optional): Please upload the character in DIGITAL form, in HIGH quality, and in the poses you want them to be in. Use a plain white background, please. Marlene

Britney

Story Description: Marlene, a popular and Britney, a nerd find out they’re sisters? They have hated each other since preschool. But, what happens when Marlene’s boyfriend starts to fall for Britney?
Genre: Drama
Published? If not, when will it be published?:
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Large Cover
When do you need it done by?: I don’t have an exact time, but probably before it hits 2 months.
Mood of Cover (dark, scary, happy, bright, etc): Bright
References; Multiple Book/Movie Covers (Optional, but very helpful):
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional):
Instagram Username (Optional):
Password: Midnight

Here you go!

Bought%20Love%20Small%20Cover

Bought%20Love%20Large%20Cover

Sure, if you have any serious requests. :wink:

1 Like

Title: Truth
Author (Optional): Sayanjali Rizvi
Story Description: 10 years ago, a Detective was killed while he was out in a crime scene for another murder. His oldest son was accused of killing him even though it wasn’t him. 10 years later, Rose wants to solve this cold case before execution occurs alongside the Detective’s other son.
Genre: Mystery
Published? : Yes
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both
When do you need it done by?: Anytime!
Mood of Cover (dark, scary, happy, bright, etc): Dark
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): I want the cover to have Rose (A girl in a black ponytail) to be looking through a magnifying glass
Instagram Username (Optional): Sayanjali.rizvi

Could you post the character details for this request, please? Or, tell me if you want a realistic character (I still need to know her skin color).

Are requests still open?

Yes, although there is a bit of a waiting list.

Here you go!

Realistic character, Beige or Vanilla skin color

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey @bethanyk14 finally have enough story to request, so May I request a cover art from you please? Thank you in advance if you can do it :slight_smile: !

Info -
Title: Bad Luck Love
Author: Carmen VonHeist
Image of Main Character: Not Required
Story Description: A girl’s life full of failed attempts at love :sweat_smile:
Genre: Drama/ Romance
Published: No (I’m rolling around 5 chapters now that I’m about to release but I won’t release them till I have a cover art so take your time, I’ll write more chapters in the meantime.)
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both (same image resized)
When do you need it done by: Take your time
Mood of Cover: Dark, sad
Special Requests/Additional Information: 2nd image is the base picture you can draw over (it’s copyright-free), 1st image is a janky image of what I want it to look like (made on Powerpoint)
Color Scheme: Black, Grey and Crimson (like in picture)
Details:
1)The line from the eye is supposed to be a tear stream
2)The heartbeats on the line should be irregular, sharper peaks (instead of regular, couldn’t find a better stock photo)
3)The <3 in LOVE should be embedded in the heart line and a zig-zag black crack (for a broken heart)
4)Better more interesting font for the title
5)Anything you think could make it more epic???

Instagram Username: carmen_vonheist (I’m already following you and have finished reading all released chapters of Gang Affiliated :grin: )

Here you go!

1 Like