Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Hey, my cover was rejected, could you make another one for me? It was such a shame, I really liked it too…

Cheers,
R.

Of course! So sorry for the inconvenience. I always try and use copyright free images… But obviously this image wasn’t. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh, wow, this is gorgeous! Way better then what I imagined! Thank you so much!

Quick question, if I send you pic of the character I want doing a action are you able to put the character doing the action on the cover?

Sure.

Can you make a cover for me? please?

Title: The Army Life
Author (Optional):
Images of Main Characters (Optional):
Story Description:After you lose everything(Your parents are in the army, they don’t make it back and your left on the streets) A stranger comes to your rescue. Do you fall for him or know its too good to be true?
Genre: Romance Mystery
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): Something that says romantic and mystery (Hope it makes sense)

I’m kinda in a rush … and THANK YOU!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Here you go! SO sorry that it’s extremely late and not fast at all.

1 Like

Fill out the template in the description if you want a cover.

Hey Thanks! And it’s no problem, I’m currently finishing up the first few chapters anyway. But again thanks so much! It’s well worth the wait.

So sorry that it got rejected and you had to wait a long time to get a new one! Here you go!

Here you go!

1 Like

Here you go. Made both sizes just in case.

Here you go.

1 Like

Oh my goodness even more beautiful!

Thanks so much again!

Cheers,
R.

Thank You so muchhh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I am sorry to bother you but are you able to take off the blood? Episode will not accept it because of it.

thank you!

Thank you so much!

Here you go! So sorry for the long wait!