Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Here you go!

1 Like

Here you go!

h

1 Like

Here you go!

Vengeance
Your an undercover cop on a mission to join and bring down the most feared gang in Ivory but that all changes once you discover something that could change it all

@episode.hollyC
Action

Large cover

Oh my god I love it Thanks

Hi! I would love if you could help me out, I’ve tried myself but I’m really not good at all, lol…

Title: Undercover love
Author (Optional): Johanna T
Images of Main Characters (Optional): down there!! v
Story Description: You just graduated from the police academy! You get sent off to an undercover job. Will you complete the misison? Love, drama, distractions… Customize your character
Genre: Romance/action
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both please!
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): Ifyou could add handcuffs in the title or in the image that would be awesome, other than that I dont have any requests…
Instagram Username (Optional) : I dont have an instagram yet!

WOW! Thank you so much x

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much!! I love it! How can I give you credit???

Title. Dark Side
Genre. Mystery/Drama/Romance
Author. Basilisk
Large and small cover.
Story Description. Karina works for the FBI. She is good-natured and kind. Well that is until the leader of the snakes come along who is also the son of your mother’s killer…

Title: Chasing Bad
Author: real.sarah
Story description: Hunter’s the new kid in GreenEdge (college) who doesn’t believe in real relationships since his parents didn’t last long. When Riley is told to give him a guided tour around the campus they automatically feel for each other. What’s Hunter hiding behind the tattoos and ripped jeans? Can Riley find out?
Genre: Romance
Large and Small
Special Requests: I don’t want the cover being episode style, I want the cover to be more realistic looking. Hunter does have an arm full of tattoos and one ear piercing (if that’s possible) and Riley has a few piercings on her ear.
Instagram User: Sarah.author

It’s fine, no credit is needed. :slight_smile:

If you want me to make her sit, send me a picture of her sitting. I don’t write in limelight, but if there is an action that is sad while sitting, send a picture of her doing that, like talk_sit_sad or something like that, I don’t know. Thanks.

thank you so much!!

Request rejected.

Remember! Don’t request if you have already requested from another forum. It shouldn’t be my job to police this rule! If this happens again, I’ll put a password in the description.

Request rejected.

I love the description you provided! :joy: Here you go!

Here you go.