Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Ok, please say what changes you would like.

Title: Planet Earth

These are what the two main characters look like!

The authors nameā€¦ (aka me) is Halle.

Story Description: The Planet by the name or Erothia has made a remarkable discovery, another planet that is almost exactly like itself, Planet Earth! A smart and intelligent scientist by the name of Halle Means discovered and even made a transportation device to get to the other planet! Brian and his girlfriend want to go. But his girlfriend at the last minute leaves him. Once on planet earthā€¦ he meets another woman and many other adventures await him.

Genre - Romance/Drama

And itā€™s okay if you donā€™t do this. I thank you for doing this for everyone and for even taking the time on reading my post and trying to help out others!

Thank you so much!! Literally exactly how i imagined it. youā€™re so amazing thank you xx

1 Like

And i am so sorryā€¦ but do you remember the cover i requested from you before?
If notā€¦

The story is called Secrets in Adelaide Wood.
Itā€™s the one with the 6 shadows standing in the woodsā€¦

Here is the one you kindly provided me with earlierā€¦ but i want it slightly different, maybe different treesā€¦? I want a small cover this time.

Thank you so much!

Hey, I was wondering if I could use one of the mature themes background for my story!

Sure, go ahead.

If you requested a cover from me and it hasnā€™t been completed, please let me know if you NEED it right away because I have an essay due tomorrow that I need to do, and thereā€™s not a lot of time for covers this weekend. Thanks. :slight_smile:

oof mkay, but thereā€™s not enough time even if I have it done now because it takes a few days for the cover to be accepted

Here you go, hope this works.

Hey! Howā€™s it going? Iā€™ve been looking though this forum and Iā€™m really in love with your book covers and would like you to make one for me. I hope youā€™re still taking requests :smile:
Anyway, Iā€™m a new author and Iā€™m not ready to publish just yet so take as long as you need.

Title: Undercover Famous
Author (Optional): JJ Woods
Story Description: Okay, so basically the story revolves around my MC Samantha. Everyone thinks sheā€™s the typical high school outcast - unsociable and unpopular. But really, sheā€™s a famous up and coming pop star named ā€œEmber Roseā€. No one knows who she really is and she wants to keep it that way. But things become complicated when her ex best friend/love interest stumbles upon her secret and sheā€™s forced into an unfavorable arrangement just to keep him quiet. Will she be able to keep her secret intact or will both of her worlds come crumbling down around her?
Images of Main Characters (Optional):

This is Samantha

And this is her alter ego, Ember

Genre: Drama
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both please :blush:
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional):
I LOVE what you did for your cover ā€œGang Affiliatedā€. The characters look so realistic and Iā€™d love the same kind of look for my characters as well, if possible. If not, I have no problems with you using my original character if you think itā€™s best. But Iā€™d really like for my MC and her alter ego to be standing back to back on the cover. Iā€™d prefer a close up on their chest and faces. Maybe with Samantha with her arms crossed and her alter ego winking with a microphone in handā€¦or something to that effect.

Thank you!

hi! i really love your book covers and i was hoping to request one !

Title: Masked Love

Story Description: Welcome to the masquerade ball of your dreams. You think youā€™ve found your true love, but first you have to find outā€¦ who is he underneath the mask?

Genre: Romance

Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both

Additional Information: Could you add/include a mask somewhere in the picture please.

thank you!

Hey, I have to say your covers look amazing!
I was hoping if you could make one for me!

Title: Again and again.
Author (Optional): Odillew
Story Description: Itā€™s a story about a girl who just has moved and tries to forget her old life. Because her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. But at her new school, she meets a new boy who she falls in love with. But at the end, it was a bet to make her fall in love with him in a month. But he actually falls in love with her.
Genre: Romance
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: large.
Thank you!

Hi again Bethany!

I was just wondering what font youā€™d used in my cover, so I can make an overlay just like it? My current one doesnā€™t match and it doesnā€™t look right, lol!

Anisha Xox

My cover art was called The Perfect Play, by the way.

Also, donā€™t worry if you donā€™t know, itā€™s fine!

if you can

i need her looking at a mirror and her eyes are bright blue

but dont show her body neck down please!
thank you

The font is called Master of Comics!

1 Like

Super sorry this is so so late. Here you go!

Here you go!

Request rejected.

Wow