Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

** The pink cover, just to note!

Hi again, I was wondering how do you do this. I’ve wanted to try to make my own cover and I was wondering what type of photo shop do you uses and do you have any tips for a beginner like me.

Here are your covers! I kind of tried something new so let me know if you want a redo.

Hi! I use the free photoshop program called paint.net (not that website). My tip would be to get familiar with the program before you make covers. :slight_smile:

Title: Tales of the Emerald Lounge
Author (Optional):
Images of Main Characters (Optional): It would only let me attach one picture.

Story Description: Jazz club setting/think 1920s retro. Female character falls in love with the owner of the club. It’s about their story and what happens.
Genre: Romance
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: I’m new to this so do I need both covers?

If you need anything further, please let me know.
Thank you so much

wow! that looks great! i was wondering if you could just make both of their hair black, the skin tone kind of olive and the curtain red!
love the design thought, it looks fab

That looks amazing :scream:

Nevermind, I will just keep my old one.

Oops, I finished this yesterday but I forgot to post it. Sorry!

1 Like

Here you go! I made a small cover and large cover since you need both.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Here is your cover. Let me know if you want any changes or a redo.

Here’s a pic of the MC

thank you so much! xx

do you have instagram so I can credit you? thanks xx

its great thank you thank you thank you

umm, that’s already a published book by Lauran Oliver… http://www.laurenoliverbooks.com/delirium.php

and not just the name the description of the actual story is
“The first book in Lauren Oliver’s New York Times bestselling trilogy about forbidden love, revolution, and the power to choose. Now with a brand-new cover and an exclusive-to-this-book sneak peek at her next novel for teens: the ambitious, wholly original masterwork Replica. In an alternate United States, love has been declared a dangerous disease, and the government forces everyone who reaches eighteen to have a procedure called the Cure. Living with her aunt, uncle, and cousins in Portland, Maine, Lena Haloway is very much looking forward to being cured and living a safe, predictable life. She watched love destroy her mother and isn’t about to make the same mistake.But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena meets enigmatic Alex, a boy from the Wilds who lives under the government’s radar. What will happen if they do the unthinkable and fall in love?”

It’s not required but if you want my instagram is anniek.episode

1 Like

Can you send the character information including the skin tone, face shape, eyes, etc… Thanks!