Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Title: Death Letters
Author (Optional): Triscacat_
Images

Story Description: Madison finds a letter addressed to her, but that letter wasn’t just for her. Others have the same letter and one of your closest friends are to blame. What if it told you it was going to tell the world your deepest secret?
Genre: Mystery/thriller/drama
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both if available
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional):
So I made this as my cover for my story but I am looking for something more intense and realistic. This story does involve death and breaking of trust. I am still wanting a dark forest background and maybe a realistic version of my main character in the photo maybe reading the letters(Possibly blood on her hands maybe?..). I would like my name in the cover photo as well as yours in the bottom left or right if you are wanting to be credited that way. I just would like a more intense atmosphere for my cover photo. I also love your gang afflicted cover photo!

Hey!

Title: The Next Big Star
Character: Blond hair (like the beach wave one), blue eyes, skin: light
Story: girl who wants to become a big star in LA but has to go through, friendship stuff, boys, stalkers, etc
Genre: drama, romance
Large cover: blue lights with girl in it
small cover: same as large

thx sssmmm its okay if u cant do it
-alya

Thanks for all the requests! I will do these tomorrow night! As the description says:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title is : Luck girl with drama
Author: my name is Natalie (idk I’m new haha)
Images of main characters: i don’t have any (I’m new to episode)
Description: amber is adopted and falls in love with chad they love each other but soon chads old crush comes back to town
genre:drama
Thanks for this :heart:

Omg, these are incredible! Thank you so much! When you said “Fast” I didn’t think it would be this quick! I’m honestly IN LOVE :heart_eyes: You’re so talented! I honestly can’t thank you enough! :grinning:

Title: Vaccine
Author (Optional): Jeanette
Images of Main Characters (Optional):
Story Description: A girl who was experimented on when she was young is seen as a human plague, but in reality, as she grows, she comes to learn that she is the only one immune to this plague. The plague seemingly died out before she grew into an adult with a small number of people who managed to survive, but when the now over populated world seem to be going fine, the plague attacks again and she has to decide if she wants to save the world (her father is the antagonist here).
Genre: Adventure
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: both please.
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): this story would be very dark and i’m picturing the back view of a girl with a scar on her spine. (from her surgery because her dad is actually the one who experimented on her, but he does not know that her body is special because her blood can detoxify the toxins of the plague.)

Thank you so much!!

Hey Bethany :blush:
I’m new here as well and I found your incredible covers during my researches in the forum.
I would appreciate it if you could make a cover for my story as well. :grin:
Here are the information:
Title: Secret Identity
Author: J.C.K.
Images of main characters:
Story description: When Grace meets the new student Adam she slowly falls in love with him. But Grace doesn’t know that he is propably the son of her mom’s murder. Both, Adam and Grace, are the children of the two most feared gang leaders on the westcoast. Will they be happy together or will their past destroy their young love?
Genre: Romance/Drama
Large cover or/and small cover: both please :blush:

Take your time I’m just at the beginning of my story and I’m sure you have other things to do as well.
Thanks for your help. :relaxed::kissing_heart:

(Oh and sorry if my English is a bit worse but it’s not my native language) :sweat_smile:

Thank you sooo much xxx

Here you go.

Still working on yours! Let me know if you happen to find a good image of a girl screaming with her hands over her ears!

Thanks for the cover art. With any luck, it’ll help attract some readers.

I found this. If you find something else or if you already have something, then use what you have! :grin:

Here you go!

1 Like

If you want me to make the character sit, then I need a screenshot of the character’s details, (skin tone, eyes, mouth, face shape, etc…) Thanks!

Okay! I’ll send a screenshot in a second

Here they are.

OH MY GOD!! Those are absolutely perfect!!! Thank you so much! I’ll make sure I mention you in my story because more people need to see what you can do!

Here you go!

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate it! :blue_heart:

don’t need a cover art for anything at the moment, but popping in to say I’m stalking this thread because I love your work so much and you do it so fast I’m literally shook like you are amazing