Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Here you go!

1 Like

Wow, thank you sm! :blush:

1 Like

Here you go!

If you want me to complete your covers can you please provide a full description of your character? Such as face shape, eyebrows, eye shape, and an outfit that you prefer. Thanks.

ahhh! its perfect! Thank you so much! <3

Here you go.

1 Like

These look great! Thank you so much!

This sounds like an AWESOME story! I’m gonna check it out. :+1:

Title: Orange
Desp: Melody describes her as an orange. A sweet-sour life with a bit of a bump. She is trying to find herself when she falls into depression, will she grow into a healthy orange again?
The main character has orange hair, freckles, green eyes and fair skin.

Here you go!

Please fill out the template listed at the top of the thread so I can do your cover art. Thank you!

Here you go!

2 Likes

What software/program do you use to make covers?

[quote=“bethanyk14, post:1, topic:711”]

Title: Pure

Author (Optional):

Images of Main Characters (Optional):

Story Description: “Sometimes death isn’t the end…my death was the beginning…and my true beginning began the day a vampire killed me…”

You have a tough everyday life. Your older sister torments you on a daily basis. You cope by eating and gain a lot of weight further adding fuel to your sister and classmates teasing…
One day it goes too far and you run away…
Right into one of the cruelest vampires existing…
He kills you. But when you transform into the most beautiful vampire he’s ever seen, he takes you prisoner…
Two years later you escape…

Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Romance

Large Cover or/and Small Cover: large and small

Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): I would love for the cover to look like this (I will attach another photo later) but if you can’t do it then its fine and you don’t have to use the main character

Here is the picture i was talking about. If you can make the cover like this that would be amazing but if you can’t it’s okay :slight_smile:

a1c0d63f0398f709be7d167436f77bcf--wattpad-books-the-beginning

1 Like

Here you go!

1 Like

I use the free software paint.net

It’s fine, no credit is needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Here you go!

1 Like