Fast Cover Arts 2 [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Title: Excruciating Despair.

Cover: Small

Genre: Romance

Characters: Attached to the outfit they need to wear and I have attached a white, plain background.

Summary: Amina, a woman who cannot finish The Five Stages of Grief, struggles to move on. Can Rohan, a man who suffers from excruciating despair, support Amina, while saving himself? This story is a sad, romantic story.

Author: Ivyn Gichuki

Additional Details: Can a tear be added on Amina’s cheek, and can Rohan hold on Amina at the waist while looking sad, please? Can you please make the word “Despair” in red? Thank you so much.

Note: I’ve used a white background so you can see Amina’s hair (the hair is black) properly.

Thank you very much. If you have any questions, you can DM me on Instagram because I’m more active there: @ivynthewriter

Here you go!

1 Like

Title: Who Are You?
Author: mitchiee
Description:
Ever since a car accident where she lost her brother, Lea Has suffered from bad short term memory loss, her friends and family are the only things she can remember, everyday gets better slowly but new people in her life have a hard time making a lasting impression, till one man is determined to make sure she remembers how he makes her feel and how she feels about him, even if her guy best friend is strongly set on keeping them apart.
Large/small: Both

Actually don’t put the author, thank you!:heart:

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS PERFECT. If you don’t mind, I would like to shout you out in my story.

Thank you, I really like it! I was wondering, though, is there any chance you would feel like maybe using realistic faces? Also, maybe have like a crack coming between them? If not, I totally understand. Thank you so much either way!!!

Hi again! I really like your covers, so I wanted to know if you could make another for me. This one is needed fairly quickly, because it’s going up for the H & V: Contest.

Quick summary: David, a middle aged man, has quit smoking for good, however, his inner demons still want him to. Can he juggle his unhealthy addiction desires, while caring for a family? It’s a mature, more serious book. Author is Res (me!). I’ve reccently fallen in love with some of your most recent cover creations, and if you could do something similar to that, than thanks! (more so the The Riverside Murder one, man I love that style…).

Cheers!
R.

EDIT: whoops! Forgot to put the title!
H & V: The Smoke that Separates us

Cheers!
R.

Title: Reign
Author (Optional): Lucia Ricci (You don’t have to put my name though)
Images of Main Characters (Optional): First is Jack, then Mabel, then Bette.

Story Description: “What’s worse than being caught in the crossfires of a criminal war? Being entangled in an even deadlier love triangle.”
Kate Leigh and Tilly Twiss are sworn enemies. They’re also notorious criminals and owners of the titles “Queens of the Underworld.” So what happens when Jack Kelly accidentally stumbles upon a gang battle between the two sides? Rescued by Mabel Arandt, Jack is introduced to a group of crime fighting individuals who conspire to take down the criminal activity of the underworld once and for all. Soon, Jack finds himself working undercover to seduce Bette Cameron, a beautiful and famous prostitute involved in gang activity. The only problem is, a mole in the group threatens to curb any progress made - and threatens the lives of everyone involved. Jack must make the right choices in order to survive the violence, foil the mole, and take down not one but two menacing underworld gangs. Does he have what it takes?
Genre: Action/Drama
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both please!
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): I love love love the cover you made for your story Gang Affiliated, so anything like that would be amazing. You don’t have to use my actual characters, I just included them in order to give you an idea of what they look like. Thank you!

Title: Mask Of Deception

Author (Optional): AshleyB

Images of Main Characters (Optional):

Story Description: a popular girl has only one goal in life to become prom Queen and no idea what to do after that. at home she’s basically a geek and nice. A boy from the movie club wants to make a movie about her popularity for a contest but his real motives are to show how shallow and selfish she really is. The boy starts warming up to the girl and realizes she actually really nice and like kiss after blah blah blah

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Large Cover or/and Small Cover: both please

Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): please can you sorta do half and half like on one side the face will be like all dolled up mean girl type and on the other side she will have no makeup and wear glasses. btw the character is a brunette

Thank you so much! Great work. :slight_smile:

Title: The Evil Inside
Genre: Love, drama and action
Can I have a small cover please
Story description : Everyone is like a nut in a shell,Once you crack the outer shell there is something else in there, usually a nut. Yet, with us, once you crack our façade there will be something we have tried desperately to hide. That could be a good personality, a bad personality, anything really! But, yet, that is like a fire. Once it is lit, is there anyway to put it out? Or is that flame going to burn brighter and brighter? That isn’t for me to choose, it’s for you. It’s your decisions that will impact this. So, as you read on think about these question: Once your fire has been lit, are you going to embrace it and let the flames burn ? Or are you going to drown it in water so it never can be lit again? And what is your fire? And how far are you willing to go to discover it?
Ideal art If you can I would like something where their are people but not episode characters. I like the way your Gang Affiliated cover looks so ideally I would like something or the cover you did for (until our last breath) like that but with the girl holding a gun whilst laughing and the boy smoking. Can the boy and the girl have tattoo’s as well. On top of this, can the girl be ‘sexy and pretty’ and the boy ‘fit and good looking’ Thank you in advance.
:slight_smile:

Here you go!

Edit: Just realized that this was not the correct title for your story…

Hey, I did an request yesterday but don’t see it now? This morning I did… do you see it?

Hello, I’ve come to request a cover, if possible. I’ve only just started writing the story, so I’ll gladly wait as long as you need.

Title: Flipped
Author (Optional): Rylee
Images of Main Characters (Optional): No image, but visually, both my leads are fair-skinned, the woman is a blonde with long, wavy curls and the man has short, auburn hair.
Story Description: A girl wakes up to find herself in the body of a gorgeous, sultry blonde, only to be dumped by the woman’s equally attractive boyfriend.
Genre: Romance, Drama (and a hint of tragedy)
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: both, please
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): I’d like a more upbeat image of the two if possible?

Thank you very much.

That’s strange, I don’t see it. Could you try requesting again? Thanks!

Here you go!

The cover really looks terrible with realistic faces because I couldn’t find any free no copyright art of something I liked. I added the cracks though.

Hi! I would absolutely LOVEEE a cover from you.

Title: King Of Hearts

Story Description: A rising star needs to date an A level celebrity to make it big in the industry.

Genre: Drama

Additional Info: If possible I would like if the theme is a more chill, hollywood mood

Large and/or small cover : Both please

Hi! The “From Girly to Manly” cover was rejected :frowning: Could I request a new one? Really sorry…

I’ve had a busy schedule so I was only able to check earlier if it was approved but it was rejected :frowning: