Fate of characters! ☠

Hieeeee!!!
I hope everyone is having an amazing day! I want to let you guys decide on something. So, my upcoming story has 10 friends but its a life and death situation. Here’s the catch, someone gets killed every 2 episodes or so but I can’t decide who will survive at the end…that’s where YOU come in! I need you guys to decide who you want to see survive. I need 2 survivors but the first one needs to be an MC. Btw, my story lets you choose your gender it doesn’t matter at this point. :blush:
I’ll let you decide by name!

Thanks to @TheEventHorizon, here are the personalities of these characters! ------->

Personalities:
Girls:
MC (female): natural leader, passionate, friend to everyone
Tina: Nina’s sister, extrovert, cautious, resourceful
Nina: Tina’s sister, witty, independent, gets easily scared, has an amazing voice
Roxie: Rebel, carefree, introvert, calm, loner
Vicky: Mean, aggressive, self-centered, naive, constant need of attention

Boys:
MC male: Open-minded, humble, creative
Jason: Smart, lazy at times, down-to-earth, sincere
Zayn: Rebellious, charming, risk-taker, determined
Sam: Emotional, quiet, gentle, understanding, shy
Lee: Stressed, faithful, bright, mood-swings

Characters:
Girls:

• MC (You)
  • Tina (Nina’s twin)
  • Nina (Tina’s twin)
  • Roxie
  • Vicky

Boys:

• MC (You)
  • Jason
  • Zayn
  • Sam
  • Lee
  • Female MC
  • Tina
  • Nina
  • Roxie
  • Vicky
  • Male MC
  • Jason
  • Zayn
  • Sam
  • Lee

0 voters

3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about a story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Ummm before I vote would it be possible if I could get a list of their personality traits? I feel like basing it off the names seems kinda funny… depending on the premise of your story of what is killing people I feel like the most intuitive and creative and intelligent would survive.

3 Likes

ok, I’ll add that! thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Looking at their personalities Tina seems to be the one most likely to survive imo.

2 Likes

I was thinking that but then the sad part is, she would lose her only sister. Let alone being her twin! In reality, that’s heartbreaking. :sob:

1 Like

In my opinion, the two that seem most likely to survive is Tina and Zayn. He’s a risk-taker and determined so he will do whatever it takes to survive and Tina, being resourceful and cautious would be the perfect partner for him. Just saying, they all have great traits but if we are picking who will survive? Team Zina.

2 Likes

True, but that adds more depth to Tina herself. It gives you the opportunity to write about her grief and make people care about her.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

2 Likes

Plus, it’d be cool if an MC or two died. Talk about a plot twist! A story I’m writing kills off an MC in the first episode LOL No one is safe from the evil stalker.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking of a story where you would change the perspective in each episode without knowing if that character dies.

2 Likes

My story bounces between the lives of 4 ex-friends forced to band together by an evil stalker. I wanted it to show their different struggles etc.

2 Likes

OMG, @MTB and @ColeCatalyst, you guys are on literal :fire:! These are the coolest ideas I’ve heard yet. This makes my story plot a whole lot interesting! Can’t wait to write it! :blush: woohoo!

2 Likes

Lol, you’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.