Fav Episode Artists?

:wink:

6 Likes

I’d say @CelestialMoon

She is sooo talented

5 Likes

There’s too many I can’t choose :pleading_face:

1 Like

@CelestialMoon!!! or Cher (idk if she has a forums profile)

2 Likes

too many to list!

1 Like

There’s way too many :pleading_face:

You can’t expect me to choose :cat_shocked:

@UnicornPlayz.Episode @paigebarr :llama::blob_hearts:

3 Likes

@DigiKat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She’s made the art for Perfectly Aligned and it’s to die for. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here are my personal favorites! :art::cupid:

Picassos.

@Cassandra_Dean, @ArtisticWaffle, @Spade.02, & @MysteryMaker

4 Likes

Aw thank you so much! I’m so glad I’m one of your favorites. I love @SkyM and @Turtle_Cat and @CelestialMoon and honestly almost everyone from SYAED4.

5 Likes

You’re so sweet :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Aw thanks so are you! :heart:

1 Like

@ArtisticWaffle, :sob::sob::sob: thank you so muuuuch! I haven’t been having the best time with my art recently but this definitely helpeddddd especially coming from you…:sob:

@Zagical… omg whaaat??? Tysm!! I’ll have to see if I can enter your OC contest because I feel like my character was gooood. Omg Ilysm thank youuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob::sob:

1 Like

Aw no problem! You really are amazing and I know you’ll get through it. Your art really is beautiful! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Awe thanks! @Turtle_Cat is one of my favorites. When I first got into episode art I really looked at her art for inspiration and looked up to her work.

1 Like

@Cassandra_Dean @CelestialMoon @ArtisticWaffle @Sophbee @Killerfrost @Funicidal @Luio @eilyk @Problematic_Patrick @keiji @/MysteryMaker (you’re probably tired of my tagging you lol) @Fernanda2 @Epi_Info @Epiexpert @Neptune @xetic @Epi.milkyway @Shuka

Way more lol I can’t name them all

17 Likes

I’m so happy I could inspire you tysm!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob:

1 Like

Omg me :pleading_face:-
AwhH

1 Like

@CelestialMoon @SkyM @Turtle_Cat and a whole LOT of Instagram artists. Never took into consideration how many underrated artists there was till a few days ago :blob_hearts: :fairy:

5 Likes

:pleading_face::heart::heart::heart: ty you’re so sweet!

1 Like