Fav stories that never get COMPLETED?

Have you read an amazing story but it never got completed? Or no new chapters came??

Well I love the story CHTONIC!! I really loved it but it has been a month or more since last chapter!! And I really wanna read it!!

Have you also had this experience??

And well 1 month is not even close to late but im just impatient!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

a mounth that is nothing, chapters take time. I am usally a mounth about writhing a chapter. it takes time.

a few stories I myself can think of is a story I really liked called white night, only got the 3 first chapters and nothing after that. it was really good.

and a old classic one, what happeneds in vegas.

1 Like

Ohh :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and yeah but I’m pretty sure it is more than a month :sweat_smile:

Lost Half I got so far into it and it never continued.
There was many stories that were good but the author took months to releases a new chapter so I usually forgot the plot when a new chapter came

3 Likes

Touch of Betrayal, it’s an ink story that I really liked but never got completed… :slightly_frowning_face:

I wonder if anybody here have read that story…

3 Likes

Ooh these stories seem great!! But I hope they continue

1 Like

Never heard of that I don’t read ink I usto which was two year’s ago.

2 Likes

From earth is another one.

2 Likes

I also want Love affair to be completed!!

2 Likes

Me too

1 Like

I rarely read ink now a days since most of the new stories are in LL, but I just always remember that story. The story’s in black and white, and then as the story goes on, the MC slowly starts to see colours.

2 Likes

Faking it. I loved that story but It’s been two months or probably more…the author haven’t updated yet (Even thou she’s updating her other stories)

3 Likes

The reason I don’t read ink is because I started liking limelight better, when I read a story I just love it to look more realistic.

3 Likes

Yes, LL looks better.

2 Likes

there was this one story i dont remember the name but it was about a normal girl who transformed and along with it her eyes turned purple and has special powers, and the very last chapter before it stopped updating was her participating in a swimsuit competition and finds out the mean girl or rival is there and has the same sort of power as her, and they have like a talent show before the contest and the girl is really good at singing. Anyways it was an amazing story I wish it was continued :sunny:

2 Likes

Hey I know that!!

1 Like

But it is continued :sweat_smile:

I forgot the name but wasn’t it like this?

Her mother died and she turned into a magical person at her birthday night right?? And then there is 2 love interest

yes yes! i mean the last time i checked it was years ago so idk for sure :sunny:

1 Like

The Ink version of Eclipsis. It’s been discontinued. Thankfully Victoria is writing a LL version, but it will be a very long time before it ever reaches the same point as the Ink version’s last chapter. 🥲

And also The Infected by Caitlin. I’m hoping it’ll get an update at some point rather than left there permanently but I understand that it’s up to the author.

4 Likes