Favorite cliche romance trope?

hello!i have a question for all of my romance watchers/readers/writers out there:
what is your favorite type of love trope?

• friends to lovers
  • enemies to lovers
  • love triangle
  • fake dating
  • forbidden love
  • second chance

0 voters

3 Likes

Friend to lovers is just cheff kiss as for me❤️

6 Likes

Enemies to lovers, but it has to be done right, I mean I am gonna kill them straigh up enemies, not a bully and his victem.

7 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

one of the best tropes ever!

4 Likes

Easily one of the best, especially if it’s this.

8 Likes

I’m a fan of both enemies to lovers and forbidden love.

4 Likes

Honestly, friends to lovers or enemies to lovers are the best tropes :sweat_smile: .

Friends to Lovers - Cutest trope ever. Like just the chemistry between close friends or (hell) even childhood friends, the way their feelings blossom for each other is just adorable. Too bad they’re always like “she/he/they doesn’t like me back…:pensive: // What is wrong with me…?” like bro shush, they do like you back. Just wait for Chapter 5-10. :joy_cat:

Enemies to Lovers - Yes. Just, yes. The slow burn from hate to love between these two is just MWAHH. Like the way they slowly turn from hating each other to learning more about each other and why they hated each other (or even as a guard to push their feelings away), it just interests me somehow. lol

6 Likes

I agree with everything you just said their both just :woman_cook:t5::kiss:

5 Likes

Literallyy :chef::italian_hand:

3 Likes

enemies to lovers>>>>

1 Like

enemies to lovers thing never gets old

(idk what’s the magic in chef kiss but) :chef:

1 Like

Love Triangle and Forbidden Love are two of my favorite tropes. :smile:

1 Like

I can read a love triangle if it’s a slow burn I still haven’t found one that’s slow.

2 Likes

Me neither. :sneezing_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like