Favorite episode animations?

What is, or some of your favorite animations that you like to see/ use for coding?
My personal favorite is talk_sheepish_rubneck. So what are yours, cause I’m quite curious?

Tags:
@Unknown_writer, @Davideogurl, @Marysol.Episode, @CovfefeBoss, @awkwardAF, @its_mehh, @ColeCatalyst, @AngelWings1983, @schittwriter

10 Likes

the apathetic and sarcastic ones are favorites and I wish we had more variations of sarcastic/obnoxious/apathetic animations.

And I like the react_facepalm one.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, my favorite animations are :yay:
flirt_lookaway_bashful
talk_handsonhips_neutral
talk_sheepish_rubneck
talk_repulsed

2 Likes

Probably talk_repulsed (I love to use it as one character’s reaction to something stupid/awkward/random another has said). And react_facepalm for sure! react_it_confused is another good one because the facial expression is :ok_hand:

dance_whip_loop is great for having background characters do random crap, and dance_drop_it is just funny to me for some reason.

talk_holdfist_happy_loop and talk_handraised_happy_loop are great for sarcastic/comedic lines.

5 Likes

i like the talk_apathetic one, and any of the armscrossed animations :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Another one I really like is react_disgusted_shudder. I find the animation so damn funny, regardless of context.

4 Likes

oh my god, absolutely. definetely a good one

1 Like
These ones 😌

The end of laugh_chuckle always looks like a judgmental fake smile to me.

I always wished we had a standing version of this one.^

The beginning of transform_painful always looks like a tantrum to me. :joy:

The end of talk_doubtful.^ I wish it was its own idle animation.

I’ve always found these last 2 to be cute. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

I do like me some flirt_coy_subtle and and idle_flashlight_scared_loop.

And go to bed. It’s late lol.

1 Like

It’s only PM. 🫣😂

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s so true :joy:
I find that with idle_happy_pose (I think that’s what it’s called)

I like the shrug_concerned, I find it funny for some reason.
I also like talk_confused_mindblown

I also like idle_flashlight_scared_loop, it seems more like a “what the heck?” face than a scared look.

3 Likes

I have the same thought with react_sit_confused! And I’m totally with you on talk_doubtful; there should be an idle_doubtful or idle_judgmental or something.

3 Likes

I also like the idle_flashlight_scared_loop animation lol but I always need to make sure I zoom in so readers won’t see the hand holding literally nothing :joy: :sob: :joy:

@CovfefeBoss love your pfp :joy: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:
The Glitch truly is a magical phenomenon.

3 Likes

Ooh mine definitely have to be:

For both females & males.

• flirt_smile_lookaway
  • flirt_smile_lookdown
  • flirt_wink_subtle
  • laugh_giggle - the male version looks so cutee :heart_eyes:

You can tell I love the flirting animations, they’re just next level :fire::smirk:

1 Like

For LL:
React_facepalm_disappointed, dance crawl and react_sit_confused

For INK:
The hop-animation

4 Likes

I remember this! :laughing:

3 Likes

Talk_apathetic
Flirt_coy

2 Likes

The INK version of talk-repulsed is fantastic! And the lipstick animation is funny.

4 Likes