Favorite Featured Stories

What are some featured stories which you actually really enjoyed (besides the gem choices?) Official stories seem to be getting a lot of hate, but in my opinion, there are a few that aren’t all that bad. Share yours down below!

My favorites are Operation: Quarterback, Country Heart, and Girl in a Boyband, I really loved those :grin: No offense to the other amazing authors whose stories got featured, of course.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please keep this a drama-free place. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it.

11 Likes

I loved Operation: Quarterback–inspired me to read the original. But besides that my top is All I Want for Christmas and the Demi Seasons stories that were made a while back + Pretty Little Liars and My Sisters Crush :yay:

3 Likes

Stray heart was good and so was operation quarterback for the most part since I had already read the original but I was reading it Christmas day so I cried at the ending while people were getting food out and I am just sat there crying at the table. :joy: It was actually a good ending they put in there.

3 Likes

I thought Pitch Perfect in Deep Treble was pretty good. I’m still upset that they removed it from the app :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Mine was probably My Books, Her Billions
It was a really nice story, and they made up a cute love story between the MC and the LI, idk I’m into cheesy rom-com stories :sweat_smile::joy:
And the Demi Lovato series it was so original unlike most new original featured stories :wink:

3 Likes

Married by Law and Secret of Rain

3 Likes

I quite liked Rule Breaker; I’ve actually played through that one twice.

5 Likes

My favourites are The Royal Baby, fake love true love and Haute as hell.

With limelight I find feature stories have dropped dramatically use to be original stories now it’s just copy and paste from user stories and not better quality.

Wish they went back to making original stories like back with INK better story and more interesting now it’s just lazy. Make premium stories special and unique again I don’t want to pay gems on a story that’s already on the app.

4 Likes

I loved Girl in a Boyband, but I have to say that Love on Fire and Pretty Little Liars was really good to. Besides the gem choices ofc.

4 Likes

my favorite featured story is confessions of a teenage detective

2 Likes

‘My Sister’s Crush’ , ‘Episode’s Dirty Dancing’, ‘Mean Girls’, ‘Demi Lovato (all seasons)’, ‘The Dolan Twins’, , ‘Pitch Perfect: Deep Treble’ and ‘The Baby Project’ (I read it TWICE!)

2 Likes

Demi lovato, that was my favourite!

2 Likes

My favourites are
OMG I kissed a super star
Operation quarter back
Rule breaker
The billionaire bachelor’s

3 Likes

How you read The Billionaire Bachelors 2 yet? It’s fantastic story in my opinion

3 Likes

I have and its lot better
Story plot is amazing and waiting to finally get her (my ex co singer)

2 Likes

I Married a Millionaire
Protect Me
Envy
My Sister’s Crush
Kidnapped By A Prince
Kiss List
Girl In A Boyband!!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I liked I never got over you and It girl.

2 Likes

The Billionaire Bachelors
Glitch Girl
Haute as Hell

2 Likes

Is glitch girl and haute as hell stories are still there in episode

1 Like

Yep! Just not on the main menu anymore

1 Like