Favorite movie(s) and tv show(s)?

I’m binging Star Trek atm and I unapologetically love Twilight!

Haven’t watched star trek in years but I really like it :thinking: but my favorite show has to be 6teen, used to watch it as a kid but I enjoy it much more now that I understand all the innuendoes :joy: and also 90 day fiance, the couples are a hoot!

The original Beverly Hills 90210, Baby Daddy, and Once Upon A Time. All very different shows, but I love them a lot

1 Like

just marvel. no explanation needed.

1 Like

I used to love 6teen😩…I’ve heard that 90 day fiancé show was funny but I’ve never watched it lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: duly noted

I used to get super comfy to watch 90210…like let’s see what Dillon and Brenda are up to…

:joy::joy::joy: Hahah you mean DYLAN.

:joy::joy:we’ll go with that one too :weary::weary:

I HATE reality TV shows.

90-day fiancee isn’t about love, it’s to get immigrants into the states. It’s such a dumb concept. Marry for love, not citizenship.

Anyways, I don’t want to start a fight, that is my opinion.

I love “The Pacific” (TV show), and Beetlejuice, Rocketman and BoRhap.

1 Like

hmmm seems like people watch it mostly because they say it’s comical.

On another note, I love Beetlejuice…especially the ending when they play that jam!

2 Likes

that’s not always the case to be fair, like in 90 day fiance ‘The other way’ they go to the foriegner’s country :woman_shrugging:t4:

Yeah, good point about the comedy part. I’ve never thpught of it as “comedy” by when you think about it, it does have its moments.

I’ve never seen it so I can’t have a definitive opinion on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve read comments about that as well, and by those comments, it seems like it’s usually a problem within itself.

Idk though lol like I said I’ve never watched. But now I’m intrigued to watch at least one episode to form my own opinion

1 Like

Some of them are really hilarious

F . R . I . E . N . D . S lol

Five Feet Apart

No explanation needed

Gifs

tenor22 tenor3637

1 Like

i went and saw that in the theater with my friend and I cried the whole time.

1 Like

Well I’m more of TV show type of person
Stranger Things, The Office, Parks and Recreation, andd Supernatural