Favorite Part about Episode

Hey Episodians,

What is your favorite thing about Episode?

… Mine is the bittersweet relationship with scripting a story, even though I am still and constantly learning more about scripting (no matter how frustrating it may get, I like it the most). To me there’s something amazing about working hard to perfect a particular scene and seeing it display in action. It’s like all the rewriting and revising actually did mount to something and that’s simply amazing.

tenor

10 Likes

My favorite thing/s about episode, would be that you can let your creativity run wild and also that there is a lot of amazing people in the episode community💕

5 Likes

That rush of energy when you first have a new idea for a story, before you get weighed down by plot problems and script problems and writers block. Creating fun characters and outfits. Writing the perfect description. Uploading a cute cover.

5 Likes

My favorite about episode is that it helps me get away from reality :heart:

4 Likes

Episode stories makes me understand many things

2 Likes

yea since we all be on epy for different reasons, its pretty cool. But @MMG is there something specific you get from it??

1 Like

same sister, getting lost in your story and directing puts you in a zone of tranquil and control!

1 Like

OMG YESS!! any epy writer could #relate

2 Likes

Coding and writing ideas

1 Like

:100:

2 Likes

the episode community can be toxic, and many people ive known that have really brightened up this forums had gotten banned

but I must say I love coding the stories and the art shops here
which is the only things that I can come up with

4 Likes

haha I can relate :joy:

1 Like

I love the all the nice people you meet, and I loveeee coding and how helpful everyone is with their art shops and tips etc,
(Also if this will say something like this is my first post let’s welcome me into the community ignore it cause I made a new account lollll)

3 Likes

ah, I wonder why :poop:

1 Like

Wdym haha, sry if I’m misunderstanding something

1 Like

y did u make a new acc ?

you dont have to tell me lol

1 Like

Oh sorry lol, i lost the password to my old account + people were rude to me so I was like fuck it :joy::joy:
Also sorry to the creator of this thread haha this was kinda off topic

2 Likes

I can relate, their really can be a lot of stupid ppl here

1 Like

Yes actually from the stories, I get to know different kinds of people and get an idea how people can be. And some beautiful stories teaches us many lessons yk like about beautiful life and trust issues. I can’t describe actually

1 Like

Scripting has made me appreciate authors’ complex scripting and what not. I love it though!

1 Like