Favorite Part about Episode

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Writing ideas?? you are the first person I seen write this. How come?? @Faith.episode.cats Do you often get inspired by other writers which contribute to your own writing ideas?

1 Like

omg, wow… true.

1 Like

lol yea, once you start trying it yourself you see all the hardwork, dedication, and time someone put on their stories. You acknowledge all of this and appreciate their stories even more because you know and understand what it took to get that outcome.

1 Like

Yes i do lol :laughing:
I do get inspired i like there writing style

1 Like

For me, it’s seeing my writing come to life. I might never see my characters on film or TV, but Episode helps me imagine what that might look like :heart:

I also appreciate how accessible it is and how anyone willing to learn the coding can make their own story. There are so many amazing community stories out there and I wouldn’t have stayed on this app without them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

lol :rofl:

1 Like

so true!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.