Favorite Urban Ghost Legends

What is your favorite legend? Mine is La Llorona. The Weeping Woman. La Llorona
This video will give some info on who she is.

2 Likes

Ahh I love La Llorona I heard they’re going to make it a movie soon

Also La Lechuza

1 Like

Oh… That reminds me. There is an animated version of La Llorona and a real horror movie on it. It’s said she lives in the woods and you can summon her! But she will be creepy.:grimacing: Say, what is La Lechuza?

1 Like

http://www.scaryforkids.com/lechuza/

Is it a horror clip? Because I’m afraid of blood and creepy stuff, even though I’m 13. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

I looked at this. SATAN! YOU ARE IN SOO MUCH TROUBLE! This is why I want to smack Satan! Because he betrayed God, got Adam and Eve in trouble, and witch stuff started!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If you read the book of Ezekiel, it explains the horny guy’s story and why he acts like squash heads!

1 Like

My favourite urban legend would either have to be, Anna Marple: “The Witch Who Burned Lafayette To The Ground” OR the urban legend of “The Bloody Bandage Man”

1 Like

I’ve heard of Lafayette. Is it the guy who helped during the Revolutionary War? He was also a friend to George Washington! There’s a painting of him in Monticello, Virginia!

1 Like

News, I will be doing a story in Episode on La Llorona!:star_struck::star_struck::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.