Favorite Video Games! 🎮

Hey all! :heart: I’ve seen another one of these threads but I think it’s been closed? So I decided to make a new one to both share my own favorite games and hear some of yours!

I don’t think I can call myself a gamer, but I like playing good RPG and sometimes FPS games. Here are some of my personal favorites:

• GTA V
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Portal
  • Battlefield
  • Subnautica + Below Zero
  • Fran Bow
  • Detroit: BH
  • The last of us (Part 1)
  • Uncharted
  • Skyrim
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Resident Evil
  • Undertale
  • Far Cry
  • Marvel’s Spiderman
  • Telltale’s The Walking Dead
  • Life is Strange

That’s at least the ones I can remember of the top of my hand!

This may just turn out to be a total flop, but if it doesn’t I’d love to hear what some of you guys like to play! :video_game:

8 Likes

I love GTA V, halo (all of them), NBA 2k, Black ops, modern warfare and Mortal kombat

3 Likes

Im not that much of a fan of first person shootin games
Im not repetitive and i rage quit all the time

But here are some games I like

Summary

Last of us
Broken age
Zelda
Fran bow
Little misforune
Skyrim
Fallout74
BloodBorn
Terrairia
Sallyface
Terraway unfolded
sally face
Mario

3 Likes

Yea I really like Mortal Kombat too! I’ve also always wanted to play halo - I’ve heard so much good stuff about them!

2 Likes

Halo 3: ODST is probably the one I like the most of all of them tbh i recommend playing that one the most if you choose to play :slight_smile: :sparkles:

2 Likes

omg ok here’s a list (note: i mainly play games for storyline or soundtracks, for creative inspo generally rather than for competitive lol

• simulacra

• simulacra 2

• fran bow

• sally face

• doki doki literature club

• my friend is a raven

• life is strange

3 Likes

Skyrim is beautiful and has an amazing soundtrack too! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Doki Doki was awesome!! I loved and hated that game so much! :video_game:

2 Likes

Yes I love skyrim
I love its lore

2 Likes

I absolutely love Life is Strange!

2 Likes

Yea, it’s such a detailed game, and the characters are really 3 dimensional!

2 Likes

My favorite video games:

• Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • Super Mario Maker 2
  • Sonic the Hedgehog games
  • Punch-Out!!! (Wii)
  • Mega Man games
  • Pac-Man games
2 Likes

Bump! :heart:

I think I have seen my brother play GTA V. I know I have played a little bit of GTA IV and I plan to play it entirely after I finish Assassin’s Creed 3, which is the video game I am playing currently.
It’s definitely my favorite video game because the whole thing is really interesting! There’s so much culture and rich history, plus creative plot lines in it. It’s just so good.

2 Likes

I also love Assassin’s Creed especially the fourth, Black Flag! I probably played that game 3 times when I was younger! I became obsessed with pirates and the Caribbean lol. The open world was just so gorgeus and as you said it had so much history and culture! Also Assassins creed: Unity was really good!

2 Likes

I am playing Black Flag, soon!! I’m really excited to play as Haytham’s father. Let’s see if he is more ruthless than he is.

1 Like

You haven’t played Black Flag yet?? Be prepared for awesomeness and beautiful landscapes! In my opinion it’s the best of the Assassins Creeds :heart:

I hope the new Assassins Creed Valhalla will be as good!

1 Like

oooo I am really excited now! And also, yeah, my brother and I watched the trailer and it looks like it will be pretty good!

1 Like

Bump :video_game:

You pretty much listed all the video games I play but my favorite ones are rdr2, evil resident 3 remake, gta 5, detriot become human, and walking dead.

3 Likes