Favorite Video Games! šŸŽ®

GTA
Dead by daylight
Resident evils
Destiny 1 and 2
Alien Isolation
Almost anything horror.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve only played Dead By Daylight once in a demo and seen different youtube videos where people play it, but I seriously love the concept!

1 Like

I really enjoyed Detroit: Become Human
I got so invested in the plot!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s pretty fun.

2 Likes

Bad Company, CoD series, Fable, Dragon Age, Diablo III, and many other games; we have Assassinā€™s Creed, my bro played through it fully and I did play sometimes as well but itā€™s been such a long time :joy: So I have yet to play through Assassinā€™s Creed, Halo & Mass Effect :smile: I miss playing videogames, I miss hitting the A or B button and even the trigger :sob: donā€™t have a console to play on anymore :pleading_face:

2 Likes

bump :heart:

i used to adore the last of us (i still do!), but part two has spoiled it a little for me :sob:

2 Likes

Me too, I definetly have some mixed feelings about the plot :flushed: tho the graphics are still absolutely awesome

2 Likes

they definitely are :star_struck:
so do i! i had to put the game away for about two days after a certain early death :sob:

2 Likes

yea i also got quite emotional :pleading_face: - i mean i knew it was gonna happen, but manā€¦ the execution of it wasā€¦ not expected

2 Likes

definitely!
it was pure evil, and i didnā€™t expect it, about two hours in? :skull:

2 Likes

even less i think, lol - it was a little too sudden for me, Iā€™d hoped itā€™d happen in a cool old school showdown or ā€œfight to the endā€ kinda thing, but nah: :golfing_woman:

1 Like

they shouldā€™ve at least given us a chance to properly play with them, let them show their fighting skills and THEN kill them towards the end :frowning_face:

2 Likes

yes! :pleading_face: Iā€™m personally not a fan of the whole revenge plot thing, so it was a lil disappointing - Iā€™d hoped for more game content with both of them involved and see further development in their relationship before it happened at least

1 Like

same! also if i have to see bloody abby one more time :skull:
thatā€™s exactly what i was hoping for, especially after such a long wait!

2 Likes

I love her voice actor, Laura Bailey, but damn, i donā€™t think iā€™ve ever disliked a fictional character as muchā€¦

1 Like

i love laura too ahaha! :pleading_face:
same! sheā€™s probably in my top five worst fictional characters-

1 Like

GTA V
The Sims 4
Until Dawn
Resident Evil 7
The Walking Dead

I havenā€™t played in some time though, but this topic now makes me want to play again.

2 Likes

Until Dawn was really fun! I miss it! I also rlly want to play the first two seasons of the walking dead again, those were my fav :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The only games I play: Breath of the wild, Animal Crossing: New Horizons lol (I play both of those religiously)

2 Likes