Favourite books?

Hi lovelies :heartbeat: I was wondering, what are some books you’ve read and would like to recommend? Wanted to read something new so I am curious! Any genre is okay:)

4 Likes

Throne of glass series by Sarah J Maas :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Just googled it, seems interesting:)

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re great! What about you, do you have any recommendations?

2 Likes

I tend to like David Williams books for the comedy but one that I really like that is more “grown up” is A monster calls. I have talked about this story too many times on the forums but I just love it so much. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Of course! Some good ones I’ve read recently are “Sputnik sweetheart” by Haruki Murakami, “They both die at the end” by Adam Silvera, and “A monster calls” by Patrick Ness!

5 Likes

Ahhh I love that book!! Definitely one of the best reads this year

2 Likes

Yeah me too.

1 Like

I LOVE To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It’s just so creative!

4 Likes

I think this is my sign to finally read it, it’s been on my ‘to read’ list for ages :sob:

3 Likes

I love Rainbow magic books!

3 Likes

One of us is Lying and it’s sequel One of Us is Next

4 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation!

2 Likes

I remember reading them all the time when I was younger and my sister has a large collection of them. :upside_down_face: I used to search my name into Amazon to see what fairy had my name. :joy:

2 Likes

:joy:
I don’t have a large collection of them but I don’t have few books, I used to go to the library before covid and borrow them along with maybe 1 or 2 other books which weren’t Rainbow, and my dad used to buy them on kindle on his tablet , so I could read them.
My dad’s tablet was a small Samsung, I was lucky I could read it, if it was any smaller, I couldn’t :joy:

1 Like

If I’m being honest I don’t have a favourite boo however I love a good boon with a mystery to be solved or a book to do with murder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yessss I love that too!

1 Like

EVERYTHING BY Agatha Christie

4 Likes

Agatha’s one of my favourite authors, she was the mastermind.

2 Likes

YESSS FINALLY I CAN RAMBLE TO SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS
I just love Poirot many say that Agatha didnt like him (i will stop now)

2 Likes