Way down on the river
Where the women are very pretty
And all the men deliver :microphone:

1 Like

They’ve got music
It’s always playing
start in the daytime go all through the night

1 Like

I was always obsessed with the little mermaid! And the music was my favorite thing from the movie.

I still know EVERY WORD to under the sea. :smirk:

1 Like

:musical_score: When you hear that music playin’
Hear what I’m saying, it make you feel alright

1 Like

The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else’s lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake

JUST LOOK AT THE WORLD AROUND YOU! RIGHT HERE ON THE OCEAN FLOOR! :star_struck:

1 Like

Grab somebody come on down, bring paintbrush we’re painting the town. (Has anyone ever wanted to try the Beignets they look so damn good!) Honey, there’s sweetness going around.
Catch it down in New Orleans.

doooo do do do… do do do

1 Like

SUCH WONDERFUL THINGS SURROUND YOU, WHAT MORE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR!:joy:

That song is literally my life! :joy::joy::joy: I’m listening to it now

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh wow! Happy Birthday to you!

2 Likes

I like The Emperor’s New Groove LOL

And…:thinking: The Black Cauldron, An Extremely Goofy Movie!!! (The second one, waaaaayyy superior IMO LOL), Atlantis, The Little Mermaid (II is really kind of a guilty pleasure, I can’t explain it…Melody is more relatable to me LOL).

Do Pixar movies count, too since…ya know… If yes, these, if nah, disregard: Coco, Brave, The Incredibles (II is okay…-_-)

Every single Disney movie with Phil Collins singing the soundtrack, Tarzan, Brother Bear…my God, I love those songs. X’DDDDDDDD

Also, very important: Tangled >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moana > Frozen

Yeah ^^

1 Like

I’m not a fan of these live action remakes…Maleficent was alright. I LOVED Cinderella…but then…they just been going down, down, down…Emma Watson destroyed Beauty and the Beast…absolute failure. I’m worried about Aladdin…-_- I mean, I have to watch it because Disney, but I seriously doubt Will Smith could ever live up to a quarter of Robin Williams’ legacy. >.>

Hmmm…favorite character is really hard to choose…I’ll have to think about that, I think. I’m pretty sure…ya know Disney, it changes every week LOL

1 Like

My favourite Disney movie has always been The Little Mermaid (Ariel was my favourite Disney princess growing up), but one of my other favourites is Atlantis (Kida is an amazing character, and let’s not forget Audrey)

3 Likes

My favorite from Atlantis is Vinny

3 Likes

MULAN is queen and Aurora bc I love sleep :joy:

1 Like