Favourite Disney

Emperor’s New Groove is so underrated. The Black Cauldron scared the crap out of me when I was little. I preferred The Incredibles two to be honest, maybe because I watched that one with my friends.

1 Like

That pretty much sums me up in 5 words

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh really? ^^’ I feel like it should have been a lot better. Maybe my expectations at that time were too high for Pixar. After such masterpieces like Coco right before, like…LOL, idk

I’ll always love the Black Cauldron. Special place in my heart ^^

1 Like

I also loved Ariel, then again I love all Disney movies.

1 Like

He’s a good one! :smile:

2 Likes

mulAN IS MY GIRL!

2 Likes

Moana…
She left her home to save the ocean.
Ariel just left for the d :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Also, happy birthday, you two.

1 Like

:joy:

How do I choose?
Tangled and Mulan are my top 2
Flynn Rider is my maaaan

1 Like

Yesssss omg he’s so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love Cinderella!! I mostly love the outfits :joy::grin:

1 Like

Atlantis!!! It’s so good, I watched it last week lol
I honestly love every single character in this movie, I think they’re all so… nicely developed. Used to love the second movie as a kid but now it’s kinda trash tbh.
Idk it’s such a nostalgic movie for me, used to watch it w my brother literally all the time. We would play as the characters and climb on rocks and everything. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Ok mine are 95%of all Disney . I would go there to Disneyland in California every summer when I was a kid . In 200 my husband got a job there. I got to go there to the park every day for free for a Disney fanatic like need that was a dream come true for me

1 Like

I say, The Lion King sets off my waterworks from my sight organs every time I watch it! :sob:

Oh, and The Jungle Book is one awesome film too. Like, I wish I could be Mowgli himself surrounded by true friends (even if they are wild animals) and not those friends from my rea life who are as fake as a self-entitled teaspoon :expressionless::unamused:

1 Like

Whats are you favourite Disney films? mine are

1. Bolt- because i like talking animals and i like the hamster…

2. Maleficent - because i like mythical creatures

3. Moana- not because the plots interesting but so i can think of what i would do in situations that she was in.

yours?
5 Likes

I love Bolt aswell I also like Frozen and beauty and the beast but I’m a big disney fan anyways hahah :joy:

4 Likes
  1. Frozen-Olaf is my favorite character. He’s a talking Snowman! Awesome

2. Mulan- because she’s a princess warrior

3. Toy Story- I grew up watching those movies and the plots are great

6 Likes

those are great aswell and yes love olaf and mulan!!!

5 Likes