Chocolate,

Cheesecake,
Cheesecakex
Brownies,

2 Likes

Chocochip%20cookie
Sushi%20Boat
THE LOVE OF MY FUCKING LIFE

Ugh!! All this talk and pictures about food seriously making me hungry :yum: and my fridge and pantry is highly empty as of right now.

But here is a lists of my favorite food(s)…

1 - Oreo Ice (Oreo Cheesecake) I can’t do no Oreo ice cream cake (because I feel like it will make the cake itself very soggy for my taste, if that’s make sense)

2 - Pasta (everything PASTA) such as Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta, Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake (or without bake) Penne, Fettuccine or Penne Chicken Alfredo, cheesy smoked sausage pasta and of course spaghetti. (Anything that have chicken or sausage only and cheese or tomato pasta)

3 - Lemon Garlic Bake Salmon

4 - Chili Cheese Fries With Bacon

5 - Bake Cheese Bacon Chicken Potato Casserole (I don’t know how to make it short, lol)

6 - Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookie (or brownie itself)

7 - Glazed Donuts

The lists of food can go on but let me not put too much here.

Chocolate is just the best, isn’t it? It’s so good and creamy and you can take it where ever you go! There’s Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White chocolate all kinds! And you could put stuff inside it too! Isnt that amazing? Like Caramel, Almonds/nuts.

Look at all these brown beauties of joy! Who wouldn’t like them? Reply if you love chocolate!
@Chocolate_Mama

Here’s a terrible chocolate joke:
Why does chocolate always melt on my fingers? Am I just that hot?

I’m deaaaaaaaad

9 Likes

Haha :joy::joy::grin:

1 Like

HECK YEAH GIRL CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEE IS LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL KINDS!

4 Likes

Now I want some chocolate :sob:

2 Likes

@Chocolate_Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :scream:

2 Likes

The one and only :smirk:

3 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

Text.

Glad to meet you I’m the one who likes to bake people and have about a hundred children

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

:joy: hopefully we can talk more…over a nice cup of blood tea and screaming cookies

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

1 Like

:metal::v:

1 Like

Chocolate is da BOMBA!!!

2 Likes

Hey Shorty! It can always solve your problems!

2 Likes

Yess it can!!!
It solved my problem when I didnt want to do homework! I told myself if I do mah homework I can have a whole chocolate bar and i got it done in like a minute!! :joy:

2 Likes