Favourite Kdrama at the moment?

Hey lovelies! I love kdramas and I’ve been a kdrama fan since 2018. I’ve watched a lot of kdramas, around 140 and I would like to know if any of you guys have watched kdramas and if so what’s your favourite Kdrama at the moment? For me it’s Lawless lawyer. :blob_hearts: Also any recommendations? Leave them down below! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t really watch many but my favorite is “My Name”

1 Like

Ohhh I love my name the suspense and action scenes are the best! Just wished for a better ending…

1 Like

Same! I wasn’t expecting you-know-who to die [sigh] but the series was really enjoyable nonetheless

I can’t recommend any to you because I don’t watch many but I’d welcome any recommendations you have that contain a lot of action? (:

1 Like

I know! I was so disappointed when they died but I guess it is what it is, they just couldn’t give her an ending where she was happy with someone.:woman_shrugging:t2: Oh! And I recommend Vagabond, The K2, Flower of evil, The uncanny counter, Vincenzo, Sweet home, and Happiness. These are all kdramas that have a lot of action and suspenseful scenes and ones I absolutely loved! :relieved:

1 Like

Omds I have so many! I’ve been watching kdramas for a long time! My favorite ranked:
Alice in Borderland ITS SOOOO GD!! Defo recommend
It’s Okay not to be okay It amazinggggggg I defo recommend
Juvenile Justice best drama I think
Sweet Home If u like horror I think you’ll like it
My Name It’s really gd and the plot twits is amazing
Oh My Venus It’s a comedy romance if you like

I’ve been waiting for the thread icl loll :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Sometime ago, I tried watching a k-drama (Business Proposal) on a whim and unexpectedly really liked it lol. I haven’t seen many but the other two I have watched I really enjoyed as well. They are: Touch Your Heart & Well-Intended Love.

2 Likes

Ahh! I liked Business proposal as well! I also watched Touch your heart it was a heartfelt kdrama. I haven’t heard about Well intended love but I’ll check it out! I’m not much of a romance person but with the right setting and characters I find myself in awe. :relieved:

Ahhh! I watched most of these and I agree! I absolutely loved Sweet home and It’s okay to not be okay, the plot and characters had me hooked to the end and it was all in all amazing! :relaxed:

1 Like

penthouse will always be number 1

1 Like

I liked the first season of penthouse and was really intrigued but after the second season I had mixed feelings and the entirety of season 3 and it’s ending made me honestly question everything, all the deaths of characters that I really liked was disappointing and in the end only one parent remained and all the children lived, it’s not a bad ending but was sort of disappointing to me.

1 Like

yeah the ending was horrible

1 Like

I really liked Hello, My Twenties!

1 Like

“Oh my Ghost”

I really love this one, it’s so good :two_hearts:

1 Like

I watched this one as well, at times it was really cliché and the acting was a bit over the top but I would say it was a nice kdrama!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.