Favourite Netflix series & Any recommendations?

The Flash
The Walking Dead
Anne With an E
Mako Mermaids :crazy_face:

The Sandman
Blacklist
Lost Ollie : it’s super cute so far. :heart:

Idk if you have these apps or if any of these are on Netflix but:
The Rookie (Hulu)* one of my personal favorites*
The Patient (Hulu) Only 3eps out so far but seems interesting

And Ooo idk if you’ve seen it, it’s a tad bit older I think 2008 but House: MD. I’m personally loving it so far!! (Prime)

Stranger Things, Dark and Queens Gambit

1 Like

Also I liked Mindhunter. Extremely disappointed there won’t be another season.

1 Like

Me too.
Just watched You. As a fan of Dexer, I liked it. Three seasons in a week :joy:

1 Like

I started watching the adventures of Arsène Lupin, not bad I give it 8/10

My two favorite shows on Netflix are BoJack Horseman and Arcane. They are the main reason I still pay for the subscription. The atmosphere, the plot, and the quality of these masterpieces make me watch them over and over again.
Among the other good shows, I might also mention Stranger Things, The Witcher, and my childhood love, Merlin. I don’t watch anything as often as I used to because I don’t have that much time now. That’s why I mostly watch shows I already know – I don’t want to waste time on something that’s not worth it. I might watch something new only if people on ดูซีรี่ย์ใหม่ล่าสุด or IMDB strongly recommend it. Otherwise, I don’t even pay attention to any new releases.

I love love love Lucifer!!! It’s honestly so funny. I also like the mystery/thriller series “You” , then I also like manifest, dynasty and that’s all I have atm. If I remember any more suggestions I’ll come back :smiley:

I’m currently obsessed with the After movies!!! I think that would be the best pick. :sob:

Here’s a list of a few things on Netflix I like!

• Gotham
  • The 100
  • The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell
  • H20 Just Add Water
  • Heartstopper (I’ve only watched about 4 episodes so far)
  • The Mitchells VS The Machines
  • Little Witch Academia
  • The Midnight Gospel

Dynasty
Switched At Birth (hulu)
Friends (hbo)
Gossip girl (original not the reboot, hbo)
Degrassi (hbo)
The Big bang theory (hbo)
Infinity Train (hbo)
Steven Universe (hbo)
Mike & Molly (hbo)
Bob’s Burgers (hulu)
Marvel movies/tv shows (disney +)
Once Upon A Time (disney +)
The Middle (hbo)
Amphibia (disney +)
The Owl House (disney +)

You have to watch DARK and 1899.

Just finished watching “365 days”, it was intense but I loved it" :woman_shrugging:t3: :rofl:

A British tv show called Merlin (someone else mentioned it). If you like fantasy (and like the legend of King Arthur) then you might like the show.

Wednesday season 2 coming soon
Wednesday from the Addams family is sent to boarding school never more by her parents there she solve the mystery murders happening during her semester at never more
Rating:M

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.