Favourite Starbucks drink?

What is your favourite starbucks drink? My favourite is the double choc chip frappuccino which i always get, never had another one. Which one should i try next time?

4 Likes

Iced Passion Tea with Lemonade and Sweetner or Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino :woman_shrugging: can’t pick between the two

3 Likes

Iced Coffee with extra cream :weary: so good!

2 Likes

I also love the Valentines Day Specail. It’s “Cherry” but it taste like Raseberries. I love it! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I don’t drink coffee but I work at Starbucks and caramel cinnamon cookie lattes are my favourite to make

2 Likes

do u live in america?

1 Like

can u get me a discount if you live in aussie?

1 Like

I live in Brisbane

I live in Brisbane too!

1 Like

I always change mine up because it’s too boring to keep the same :laughing: but I have been liking the chai frappuccino

1 Like

A toasted white chocolate mocha, too bad that’s a seasonal drink :yum:

1 Like

Caramel frappuccino and hot chocolate :drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Vanilla sweet cream cold brew and caramel macchiato! I hate frappuccino lol

I’ve only had Starbucks once since I live in Australia (there’s barely any Starbucks in the part that I live for some reason.), and the closest Starbucks to me is in the city. I had the double choc chip frap, the same one that you like :slight_smile:

I never wanted the taste to leave my mouth. I need to get my mother to take me to the city again! :joy:

1 Like

Same! The last time I went to Starbucks was a few years ago in the city. I tried their chocolate Frappuccino. It was expensive and I will never understand the hype around them. I’ll just have a nice mocha frappe at McDonalds :yum:

2 Likes

wAtEr. :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Was never not even once in a Starbucks. They don’t have many of those where I live lol (in my country yes, in my area, no)

Definitely their peppermint mochas during the holiday season, I look forward to it every year :relieved: Their fraps are good too, especially the green tea and s’mores ones… although I usually just get a plain latte or cappuccino if I’m ever there

S’mores Frappuccino (decaf) and vanilla latte. :yum: