Favourite story on episode?

Episode has a huge number of stories…Among all of them which one is your most favourite!? ^.^

3 Likes

Umm… probably DLS by Cindy Gaultier or The Teacher by Mette M. Peleikis or Envy by Cindy Gaultier or The Assassin: Femme Fatale by Mette M. Peleikis or I Married A Millionaire by earlgreytea or Always by earlgreytea… yes, there are lots of good stories.

3 Likes

I read Envy And DLS and yeah they are superb^.^
Great taste you’ve got💕

1 Like

You too! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Tysm^.^

1 Like

My number one story is The King Of Sin
But it may discontinued😔

1 Like

Ah,sad to hear that…I used to read Sore Loser by Noob Loop but it was reported so couldn’t finish it😞

My phone totally changed that is supposed to be the word lust not kitty X I have no clue what happened there LOL

1 Like

It’s ok…

1 Like

I recommend Broken Rules by Millie_s

When I started reading it, bad directing almost stopped me from reading (in first few chapters). But plot pushed me going.

Now I’m addicted! :smiley: I’m now on chapter 38 from 57.

I read all stories from great authors, Mette, Dianna, Mj etc.

This story can compare to them!

2 Likes

Strange Chemistry by episode.fwb

1 Like

The K*ss List

1 Like

the shaw brothers, us at midnight, the new girl, or tangled love <33

2 Likes

I’m going to be basic and say that Adrenaline is my favourite, I’m a sucker for dystopia.

Bad For My Heart is a close second, since I can’t resist high-stakes emotional drama either. The last few episodes had me mopping my soul up off the floor.

2 Likes

What was it about and why did it get reported. I want to know weather or not I missed out

1 Like

My favourite story is “Love On The Run” by Abimations.

1 Like

Okay I will try it^.^

1 Like

Sore Loser By Noob Loop
Because the MC married her rapist xD

All time favourite

Didn’t read it
I will check it out ^.^