Favourite style?

What’s your favourite style to write/ read in?

Mine’s ink

• Classic
  • Ink
  • Limelight

0 voters

3 Likes

all

1 Like

The Old Spotlight.

So cute. If only there were a cinematic version of that style! Or at least… if only it had not been removed… :sob:

2 Likes

I’m sorry… but the classic style is just creepy! The characters arm length reminds me of Slender Man. I love many of the Classic Stories by J.Evans. But now that Ink and Limelight are available, trying to watch a classic style story is like watching a whole cast of bone-thin Slender Man offspring try to create a Soap Opera. * shivers * Creeps me out.

4 Likes

I love all but limelight has my heart :joy: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Mines Ink as well. Limelight has some cool features, like more animations, like advanced dancing, DJ-ing and pregnancy things. All the food props available, and cool new clothes. But I just can’t get over some of the really strange movements… and the kissing animation is terrible. They have the hand completely covering the face so it looks super fake. It’s like my biggest gripe about LL.

1 Like

I know :expressionless:

1 Like

Same. Classic is creepy for me too :woman_shrugging:t4:

I don’t think I remember that :joy:

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter whats my fav style, so all of them.

1 Like

Ugh… it’s the worst :persevere:

1 Like

Ink for me as I think the animations are better and the way the style looks as it doesn’t blend into the background like limelight. I won’t deny the amazing diversity in skin tones and customisation options limelight has to offer but I do feel they blend into the background and are creepy. Sorry not sorry

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Ohmigosh YAS :joy: everything you said is SO true.

2 Likes

I don’t actually care :joy: I hate limelight too

1 Like

Just to remind you that this thread is about talking about your favourite style and not about insulting the others. :confused: