Favourite video game characters?

What are your favorite video game characters? Mines would be Leon for Re, probably all GTA protagonists (most liked is Luis lmao). Jimmy Hopkins, Gary Smith and Pete Kowalski for Bully. I have loads more but its 11 pm here and my mind can’t think lol. I’ll add more when I remember some moreeee.

1 Like

Bella Goth from the Sims :relieved: we love a missing queen

3 Likes

Yessss! We love an iconic queen in a red dressssssssssss!!! Cassandra could neverrrrr

1 Like

Soap, Sandman from Modern Warfare Series

Dixon, Keith from Call of Duty 3

Zevran, Morrigan, Oghren from Dragon Age Origins

The Guildmaster, hero’s mother from Fable

…And I have many more :joy:

1 Like

Are you good at COD? I tried it before and I couldn’t even control the camera angle :joy::joy: I would rage soooo much at my character even though I was controlling them lol. I think I’m pretty decent at it now though :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::joy:

Lol :rofl:

And I’m good, I guess. I don’t play all that much as my dad and brother but I find it fun to play :smile:

Don’t mean to brag but I did the entire campaign on veteran and made it to the end :smirk_cat:

OK, I can’t really brag ‘cause I’m sure others have done this, too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nah, you can, I can barely last for 5 minutes on campaign let alone on veteran!

1 Like

Princess Rosalina (Nintendo). I remember playing through so many levels of one Mario game just to unlock her character. I almost always play as her on Mario Kart and Mario Party.

Chloé from Life is Strange, love the character development, and just love her in general.

My favorite video game characters:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Little Mac
Captain Falcon
Samus Aran

Got plenty but there’s two sharing the top spot:

First up is the one who’s always calibrating those guns with a quirky smile and raspy voice. The one and only: Garrus ”Archangel” Vakarian from the Mass Effect-series

I could go on for hours explaining why I love him, but to sum it all up: He’s loyal, funny, goofy, nice, caring, loving and just madly in love with you (if you go my route). And it doesn’t matter if he’s your bf or friend, he’s got your back no matter what and sticks with you 'til the end. He’s awesome, it’s as simple as that.

Next to Garrus there can only be one, and that’s Nathan “Nate” Drake from the Uncharted-series. He exhibits the same traits as Garrus, and is as badass as he is. His knowledge of history never ceases to amaze me, and this oh so dazzling rogue captured my heart (as well as Elena’s) the moment I saw him.

These guys are just plain and simple badass, extremely relatable and as real as video game characters can get. :hearts:

Zelda: twilight princess!:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.