Favourite video game

Does anyone have a favourite video game? PS4/Xbox/PC mine is Watch Dogs 1 and 2 I have been a fan ever since it came out can’t wait for Watch Dogs Legion! I also love Grand Theft Auto games

5 Likes

Assassin‘s Creed is my fav, I played literally every game of it

2 Likes

My favs are mainly in the horror/ apocalypse genre

• The walking dead
  • The last of us
  • Dead until Dawn
3 Likes

The sims 3 :eyes:

1 Like

Animal Crossing, Splatoon and Mario Kart

1 Like

Moved to General Chat since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and Borderlands

completely different genres of games but :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Dragon Age Origins, Fable, Modern Warfare Series, Diablo 3, CoD3, CoD2 (I swear Captain Price is in CoD2 + MW he’s like immortal XD)…OK, it’s more than one but it’s really hard to choose :joy: I’ve played a bit of Assassin’s Creed as well, it was fun and I was recommended over and over again to play Black Ops so I’ll get on that lol <3

1 Like

Diablo 3

Hey, me too! I love zombie apocalypse stories and games and enjoy watching horror game playthroughs :))

1 Like

It’s evident in my bio but I love story games like Detroit: Become Human, Beyond: Two Souls, The Walking Dead. I used to religiously play this game called World of Warcraft (WoW for short) and I love to play Overwatch and the Sims 3 and 4 :))

The Sims in PSP, I forgot what it was… but it was about mystery-solving, there was this robot and stuff {It was really interesting!}

The Sims 3 in Xbox was pretty decent as well! The Haunted house and that mystery-cave? I honestly like Sims 3 more than the Sims 4 :woman_shrugging: Well, the Sims 4 is still fairly new

GTA {I forgot which one, I think it was V} In Xbox is amazing! Trevor, Franklin & Michael :two_hearts:

PUBG {Since I oddly enjoy killing people :smirk:} It’s an online, multiplayer shooter game which is actually pretty fun!

I forgot some others, I swear I played this very interesting one in Xbox {I think it was the Walking Dead} I’m not even sure! It’s about zombies… so I’m pretty sure it’s the walking dead.

2 Likes

Mine are:

• Black ops 3
• Minecraft
• Animal Crossing
:ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s honestly a tough call… I’ve spent many hours on many games, lol.
I’m renowned to my friends for my Mario Kart skills, but is that my favourite?
I know how to 100% New Super Mario Bros. Wii probably BETTER than I know the back of my hand, but… hmm…
And Super Mario 64 will also always hold a special place in my heart.
Hard to say! I’m frankly obsessed with Mario in general. Lol

1 Like

I’m not surprised lol

1 Like

Yeah, username kinda gives it away, huh? Lol

1 Like

Detroit become human is a damn masterpiece

1 Like

I LOVE Call Of Duty Black Ops 2. It’s pretty old, but I still play it a lot.

I love playing The Last of Us too :skull::skull_and_crossbones::heart:

CoD2 is the absolute best :heart::skull_and_crossbones: