🌟 Fay's Art Shop

Update 1/7/19

• :rotating_light: Closed until all current requests are finished. If you’d like to be notified when I open again please read the section in general information titled “Requesting”!
2 Likes

Update 1/13/19

• :rotating_light: Fay’s Art Shop is back open!
  • Please refer to the google forms to request something. I will only be taking 4-5 requests this time around, if you don’t get one of the slots, the first 5 will be put on the wait-list!

Good luck and thank you all for your interest! :star2:

Update 1/18/19

• :rotating_light: Closed until all current requests are finished. If you’d like to be notified when I open again please read the section in general information titled “Requesting”!

Hello! Your art is really good, and I would like to request a small cover for my new (unpublished) story called “One Of A Kind.” It’s in the style of INK, and I will be giving the character deets, of the two characters I want in the cover down below.

Isabella (main character of story):
Skin: Tan (Female)
Eyebrows: Thick Flat
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Fawn)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Blue)
Face Shape: Oval
Nose: Aquiline
Mouth: Full Round (Orange Crush)

Ryan (love interest):
Skin: Tan (Male)
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped (Black)
Eyes: Stoic Almond (Green)
Face Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Mouth: Uneven (Terracotta)

Outfits:
Isabella: Black Biker Jacket, Black Shorts Onesie Top, Black Shorts Onesie Bottom, Small Fishnets, Stud Bracelet & Skater Girl Black Sneakers.
Ryan: Shirt (Black), Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Ripped Punk Pants & Basic Sneakers (Black).

Background: EXT. CAMPUS GARDEN - NIGHT (preferably zone 2).

Animation: I want them both to have the arms_crossed animation, because it describes their personalities quite well.

By the way, I just realized that the requests are closed. My dumbass didn’t see it before I write this long fucking paragraph… I’m sorry for probably being annoying by sending this, but I just spent such a long time on writing this lol. Hope it’s okay. Until requests are open again, just ignore this. Sorry, again…

That’s okay, it happens :woman_shrugging:

I’ll put you on my waitlist and you’ll be contacted when requests open again.
Also, next time, filling out the form I provided would be great :slight_smile:

Oh, shit I didn’t see that either. Haha, I might just be terrible at following rules. But thank you!

That’s okay! :blush:

1 Like

Update 2/10/19

• :rotating_light: Fay’s Art Shop is back open !
  • Please refer to the google forms to request something. I will only be taking 4-5 requests this time around, if you don’t get one of the slots, the first 5 will be put on the wait-list!
  • If your cover requires an edit to be made, you will be put on my special wait-list until I practice my edits more!

Good luck and thank you all for your interest! :star2:

1 Like

If you don’t mind, I’ll just send it to you additional details to our private thread. Thank you so much for agreeing to work with me!

Update 2/17/19

• :rotating_light: Closed until all current requests are finished. If you’d like to be notified when I open again please read the section in general information titled “Wait-List”!

Thank you all so much for your continued support! :heart:

1 Like

NOTICE

It’s been brought to my attention that people have asked other artists to make covers that look like mine and to try and copy the text styles that I use.

I cannot stress this enough, PLEASE do not. As a graphic designer and artist I’ve developed my own personal style and techniques by working with Photoshop for 4+ years. I’ve put countless amounts of hours into developing my style and getting to a point where I was comfortable in my own abilities.

For the love of GOD please respect the artist and their abilities!

Thank you :heart:

4 Likes

Are you opened?

No sorry, it’s still closed.