1 Like

Sounds really cool! I might read later :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread :slight_smile:
Thanks for the thread :smiley:
Title - Tainted Souls.
Genre - Fantasy
Style - INK
Description - Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesnā€™t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish forā€¦You never know WHO or WHAT could be listeningā€¦ CC
Episodes - 8(On Going)
Story Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

[image

Also my other story!
Title - Hidden Behind Lies!
Genre - Action/Drama
Style - Ink
Description - Faces from the past return, Forgotten memories remembered, What happens when you find out you have a empire waiting for you? Will it make you weak? Letā€™s hope not!
Episodes - 22 (On going)
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

NEWHIDDENCOVER

1 Like

If you do, hope you like it! :blush::hearts:

Iā€™d love it if you checked out my story :sparkling_heart:
If you want to do a R4R please PM me so I an keep track of you thanks!!!:heart_eyes:
Title: Love Is Deathā€™s Game
Author: Saniyah K
Genre: Thriller/Romance/Drama
Chapters: 5 out (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: Youā€™re seeking revenge for your parentā€™s killer, but what happens when you catch feelings for the killer. Will you go through with your revenge plot or fall hopelessly in love? CC
Instagram: @smk0225.epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131999083397120

PSX_20190202_232845

1 Like

I am currently not up for an rfr my list is fullā€¦sry guys if still anyone wants to tr it feel free to!!
My story contains fantasy, action, drama, romance ā€¦I think its all in oneā€¦
So i would be so glad if anyone gives mine a try
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: fanatsy/action /drama
Description: Nand a sorcerer princess of solataria has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 5 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise
Cover :
U can pm me your feedbacks. If u like my story then follow me on @episode_angelindisguise for sneak peeks and updates

Check this thread for rfr updates
# Promoting my story for the first time! Need support from you guys! (Need to catch up closed for now)

Oh my gosh, I donā€™t mean to bash you or anything, but your MCā€™s name is the EXACT same, spelling and all, as one of my own, and I love that omg! :sparkling_heart: Also, itā€™s creepy that your Selene and my own are of royal backgrounds, but I honestly find it so amusing that we probably both had similar intuitions when making our characters :joy:

Congrats on publishing your story! :confetti_ball:

Also, since itā€™s relevant, I have a Fantasy story of my own, albeit with only a hint of Romance somewhere in there later on in the story :wink:

Hereā€™s the link if youā€™re interested! (Though you wonā€™t see my Selene in the first episode, which is the only one out so far :sob:) :

Cover:

Hey @amber.hemmings :wave:
I recently revamped my story, and I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile:

Title: Unbearable Pain
Genre: Itā€™s a mix of fantasy, action and drama.
Chapters: 3
Style: Ink
Author: Koolgal77 (me :sweat_smile:)
Description:
The SAOā€™s goal is to place unbearable pain in the hearts of every supernatural. They have waged a war, one which a cursed bloodline must stop. The question is: Why the Costellos?
Instagram handle: @koolgal.epi
Covers: They are done by the talented @epysar on Instagram.
Link:

I hope you enjoy my story if you do give it a read.

Itā€™s so good x

1 Like

IF YOU WANT STORY IDEAS CHECK OUT THE STORY CALLED TO ALL MY EXES! you wonā€™t regret it.

Hey guys! Iā€™m new here on episode and Iā€™ve just uploaded my first story that took me about two weeks and Iā€™ve really worked hard on it. Thatā€™s why it would really make my day f people could read it. It is called: To all my exes. Please check it out and give it a chance, you wonā€™t regret it. Thank you. Have a good day!<3

Title - money canā€™t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesnā€™t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 3/ more to come
Genre - romance

Hereā€™s my newest fantasy story, for anyone who is interested :heart:

Title: Lifeā€™s A Witch
Author: Ariel C
Genre: Fantasy x Comedy
Style: Ink
CC: Yes!
Description: Stella is a witch that can control minds through seduction. Sheā€™s given the mission of a lifetime, but has to attend mortal high school. Life can be a real witch sometimes. CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5391505830772736
Instagram: @episode_ariel
Cover:

Hi, thank you for this thread, hereā€™s my story! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. ā€¦But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover: