Fb, insta, whatsapp crash

Hey everyone… Well I was trying to use my insta but it was not loading at all… And I just got to know its happening in all world. Is it true? Are you facing the same problem?

14 Likes

Iam! I thought it is my bad wifi but apparently everyone has it :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah… I literally rebooted my phone… Tried wifi from 4 different devices and it was still not working :joy: Then I got this news

Yep. I can’t get on fb, insta and WhatsApp either. It’s on the news that there was a big outage and some major problem with their DNS servers or something like that. It happened a few hours ago, so hopefully it will be back up soon.

3 Likes

Yeah i am, My Insta, whatsapp and facebook are also not working. I thought it may be cause of poor network, but even in full speed net so definitely something else.

2 Likes

Yeah I read this news too…

1 Like

Thankfully everyone is facing same problem… I even assumed that my insta got hacked :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Kinda sucks for me cos I can’t do any writing, because I log into the writer portal via my Facebook acc. Pity I didn’t have it set to my Google acc instead. :weary::weary:

2 Likes

Yeah it does.

1 Like

Lol same. I thought my internet was down and I went asking my dad was the internet down for him lol.

1 Like

I can still login into writers portal … mine is connected to fb too

2 Likes

Well, good for you it isn’t hacked. But, bad for everyone who are having same problem ( including me ).

3 Likes

Ohhh can you ? I can’t do that at all. After I put my details in, it says it’s having trouble finding that site. Was hoping to get my next eps out on Thursday, but that won’t be happening now lol.

2 Likes

Yeah… These apps are deeply involved in everyone’s lives

1 Like

But I was already logged in… I didn’t logged in again

Didn’t try connecting to portal as i don’t have my device with me from 8 days Poor me :frowning_face: , only with Insta, Whatsapp and Facebook.

2 Likes

I know. I need them to talk to my girls lol, but theres always Gmail if this outage goes on too long.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: Gmails are totally of another level… Imagine chatting through mails…lmao
Thankfully Forum is still here to talk :heart:

3 Likes

What did it say in the news anyway ?

It’s night here, :sleeping: time , imma not sleeping or even a lil bit sleepy :yawning_face: though, but can’t switch on the TV as my mom is sleeping.

2 Likes

Lol I know right. Myself and my friends are always WhatsApp messaging and insta messaging, so it’s just weird emailing each other. But I’ll get a bit panicky if this situation takes a long time to resolve. As well as me not being able to write, I feel a bit lost without those apps.

2 Likes