FEATURE: 1800's clothing and Korean traditional clothing needs to be made!

I have read an episode story that made me fell in love with the traditional clothing.
They weren’t the best dress b/c there was only 5 or less clothing the character could change into. I would like to request for 1800’s clothing and also Korean traditional clothing.

8 Likes

Your title should be FEATURE:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem, Dumpling :wink:

1 Like

COULD I ALSO REQUEST FOR SOME GRADIENT HAIR?:sob:

1 Like

Support! I wish we had more clothing from the 1700’s to early 1900’s right now. Especially like continental army outfits and red coat outfits for males.

I really want big ball gown from London and France :joy:

1 Like

I know right! It looks awesome! I want colonial clothing like from the tv show Turn. Classic has some of them but they need to add them to limelight.

1 Like

I was planning on creating my stories in the 1700’s but then i saw how limelight doesn’t have many clothes that fits in that era. But classic does:sob:

1 Like

Yeah, same here. I’m writing a story based during the American Revolutionary War. So I’m using the formal prince outfits for the army coats and using the victorian clothing for the everyday clothinv for now. I’m using ink style.

I support your story!! Message me when you publish it!

1 Like

I definitely will let you know!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Duplicate thread closed. To support Korean clothing, please like and comment on these threads: CLOTHING: Korean Hanboks and CLOTHING: Korean Warrior Outfits. To support 1800s clothing, please like and comment on this thread: CLOTHING: LimeLight female [+male edit] (Victorian, Georgian, Rococo). :smiley: Please PM @Sydney_H if there are any questions. :smiley: