FEATURE: 360 character limit for summary

Currently we’re able to make summaries only 180 characters. I wanted to suggest of extending that limit to 360 characters. While yes I can see people always possibly wanting to extend the limit, 360 characters at the maximum would let you be able to do four longer sentences for your summary. I think it would be nice personally for those that have hard time with the current limit :smile:

190 Likes

What is this about? :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

You know when you make a story in the portal? I’m talking about the summary section for your story.

9 Likes

No idea :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I totally agree with this! I always seem to be like five characters away from my perfect summary!

Increasing this would definitely help!

14 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Oh, now I get it! You mean story description! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Well I hate that, because I don’t how to describe my story :see_no_evil: I feel like if I tell too much, I’ll spoil it :smiley::smiley:

10 Likes

I agree completely. I struggle with that as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

omg yesssss its really hard to come up with a description that fits in the 180 limit

4 Likes

a lil itty bitty bump

4 Likes

bump

3 Likes

bump.

3 Likes

BUMP AGAIN (can I be bumped blocked at some point?)

2 Likes

it the area where the description goes like the back of a book it shows up below your story

4 Likes

bump!

1 Like

Totally support! As I’m currently having trouble with writing a good, descriptive summary that fits for my story.

3 Likes

Bruhhhh

Thanks for the bumps and support on this thread! Hope it happens :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes