FEATURE: More Passes Per Hour/Stacking Passes

Sooo, I don’t know if this has a post yet…

We all know that we get 4 passes per 4 hours if we read 40 chapters. If we do the math that means 1 pass every hour. But, we really gonna wait 4 hours for 4 passes? Nope.

I say we should get 8 passes per 4 hour. So basically, 2 passes per hour and your passes will stack. Which means that you’ll get your 2 passes every hour until it becomes four hours. Like energy in the Kim Kardashian game. To unlock it you will have to read an additional 40 chapters. And it will count even if you have unlimited passes. :slight_smile:

75 Likes

I do like this ideas as I feel as though I am not getting enough tickets. If I get one ticket per hour and I spend about 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the chapter reading a chapter I feel as though it isn’t worth it. If you get 2 per hour you spend 20 or depending on the size of the chapter minutes reading 2 chapters which is much more reasonable.

9 Likes

tru it was even worse when it was 2 passes per 4 hours

8 Likes

I know I was like dying! :smile:

3 Likes

This would be awesome :wink:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

supportt

1 Like

bump. episode please we need this. haha

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

bump

1 Like

yes , we need to get more passes easily

BUMP

Bump ^^

2 Likes

BUMMMP

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Support!

bump

Support! Unlikely though cauz they want us the buy passes(and gems) and if they give us 2 passea per hour who would need to buy passes?

uh they give us 4 passes per 4 hours which means you get 24 passes in 24 hours… and if you did 8 passes per 4 hours you would get double. and avid readers would use this up very quickily so they would still need passes

1 Like